WTB: BSB

Buy, Sell or Trade your models here...

Moderators: xFallenx, cultofkhaine, The Dread Knights

Dragon9
Assassin

WTB: BSB

Post by Dragon9 »

Looking for the LEBattle Standard Bearer from the box set. Will pay more for bare metal. No matter how well it's painted I will have to strip it to make it fit with my army, so bare metal is greatly preferred.
"The dark elves have everything cool. They are pirate blood cultist ninjas riding dinosaurs and flinging magic. They're metal. They're the most metal race out there, rivaled only by Warriors of Chaos. They bring a cauldron of boiling blood onto the battlefield. You don't get much more metal than that." -- Mostlyharmless on Warseer

My Blog: A Small World - My Life in Miniatures

Image Image
MangoPunch
Noble

Re: WTB: BSB

Post by MangoPunch »

an ebay buy now just ended on this, maybe message the seller: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261293178847?ss ... 1423.l2649
-JGB

Group 42 - Harkyl Anroc - Shade
WS: 5 / S: 2 / T: 2 / D: 5 / I: 5
Equipment: Staff, Throwing Knives
Inventory: Mysterious Map
Skills: Awareness, Basic Stealth, Defensive Fighting
Dragon9
Assassin

Post by Dragon9 »

Thanks for the heads up
"The dark elves have everything cool. They are pirate blood cultist ninjas riding dinosaurs and flinging magic. They're metal. They're the most metal race out there, rivaled only by Warriors of Chaos. They bring a cauldron of boiling blood onto the battlefield. You don't get much more metal than that." -- Mostlyharmless on Warseer

Image Image
EvilUncleEd
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by EvilUncleEd »

Hi There - Still looking for a LE BSB on foot Dragon9? Was just about to post a bunch of mini's for sale that include one. I'll hold off for a day or so in case you reply...
Dragon9
Assassin

Post by Dragon9 »

I have managed to get one. Thanks for the offer though!

Image Image