FOR SALE Limited Edition Dark Elf Army Book (latest edition)

Buy, Sell or Trade your models here...

Moderators: xFallenx, cultofkhaine, The Dread Knights

Dangerous Beans
The Guiding Eye
Location: Sat drinking 'soul stealer' cocktails in the city of Vilebrier with Morathi...

FOR SALE Limited Edition Dark Elf Army Book (latest edition)

Post by Dangerous Beans »

Hiya guys, it saddens me to say it but I'm going to have to sell one of my limited edition dark elf books that I bought back round in October due to keeping my car on the road!

I have opened the book (as I never intended to sell it) but strictly looked after and protected all parts of the book (the book itself, the artwork sleeve / front and back cover, and the official gamesworkshop 'limited print number' / message from Malekith) so that they remain in perfect order; I have in fact only ever handled the pages of the book with gloves on!

I had to go to great lengths to get hold of this book (bought from the USA GW site) and paid a large amount for it (thanks to high shipping and import fees).

Because of the limited nature of the item and the costs I had to pay to get hold of it I'll be selling this badboy for £90 including postage costs for the UK / EU (Royal Mail first class or EU equivalent). I'm happy to send it to countries outside the EU but you'll have to be responsible for postage / import costs.

Please PM me if you're interested or would like to negotiate an offer!

Photos to follow soon (once I can get my hands on a camera) of all parts of the book so you can see that it has been looked after and that I'm not talking rubbish :)