5th Edition, 1997 Cauldren of Blood painted going on ebay

Buy, Sell or Trade your models here...

Moderators: xFallenx, cultofkhaine, The Dread Knights

Crimsonsun
Trainee Warrior

5th Edition, 1997 Cauldren of Blood painted going on ebay

Post by Crimsonsun »

As the title says I am slowly going to paint up and sell off various parts of my collect that are otherwise sitting around gathering dust. I will be using my partners Ebay account as she has been selling on there for a long time...

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
T.D.
Killed by Khorne
Killed by Khorne
Location: Hinterlands of Khuresh; The Lost City of the Angels

Re: 5th Edition, 1997 Cauldren of Blood painted going on eba

Post by T.D. »

Classic!

I love how this old 'chariot' design for the CoB has came back into fashion :twisted:
OldHammer Advanced Ruleset
- Adding Tactical Depth to Your Favourite Tabletop Wargame
Crimsonsun
Trainee Warrior

Post by Crimsonsun »

To be fair this was brought when it was a new release and I had only been collecting for 4-5 years so maybe it is in fashion now but to me its been in my collect for nearly two decades. My first warhammer Blister was 3 packs of 4 Lead Witch Elves for £4 each which seemed very expensive at the time. Now I look at my witch elves and realise I am going to have to paint strip them and start over, though I do have 60 unpainted metal 5th Edition ones as well but honestly I point blank refuse to pay £35 for 10 Plastic Witch Elves no matter how nice they look.

I Imagine the 4th Edition Cold One Knights would be popular now as well, fit in well with the last edition of them. I will slowly be putting items up, many bits will need repainting before hand but I will be working though 2 decades of Dark Elves though I wont sell them all. I am waiting to once again be able to field Witch Elf Heroes on Cold Ones as I have two stunning conversions and they really give some POW to your unit!

Gosh this is making me remember my old units, I have a load of old Citadel Ninjas I used to use as scouts before there were models for them...

Honestly though if I was to paint the Cauldron up now days I would have it attached to Golem via chains (One of Mantics new Larva Golems look cool) or have some harpies chained to its from trying to fly forwards.
T.D.
Killed by Khorne
Killed by Khorne
Location: Hinterlands of Khuresh; The Lost City of the Angels

Post by T.D. »

I remember those days well :)

If you ever get back into painting new stuff, make sure to show us in the PnM 8)
OldHammer Advanced Ruleset
- Adding Tactical Depth to Your Favourite Tabletop Wargame
Crimsonsun
Trainee Warrior

Post by Crimsonsun »

My next project is going to be a Undead Army, but I will never stop being a Dark Elf player, and I do love having the ability to turn up to a game every now and then with 10 bolt throwers or Sixty Cold One knights, my favourable is the Monster Stomp 3 Dragons, 2 Manticore's and 4 Hydras thats a whole lot of Angry beasts coming at you!