Logo
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Ending Weds 21st October Dark Elf metals (1100+ points) 
Dark Rider

Hi folks,

As I've not been successful selling this lot as one batch I've now found time to list everything individualy as follows:

1 Dreadlord/Master on Cold One (assembled and undercoated)

1 Sorceress/Supreme Sorceress on foot (assembled and undercoated)

1 Assassin (assembled and undercoated)

1 Reaper Bolt Thrower (assembled and undercoated - one of the crank handles was missing when she got it)

1 Hydra (assembled and undercoated - I've pinned the heads and legs as it's a bit of a PITA assembling this)

5 rank and file Executioners (un-assembled)

20 Black Guard, including command (un-assembled - 2 of the rank and file boxes are still in the shrinkwrap)

1 Cauldron of Blood (un-assembled)

Last edited by Cerebros on Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:20 am
Profile WWW
Dark Rider

For forum members bidding on this lot via ebay, let me know if you win and I'll knock 10% off the final bid price.

Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:39 am
Profile WWW
Dark Rider

If you're wanting to buy direct, send me a PM with your offer.

Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:19 pm
Profile WWW
Dark Rider

Quick bump as the auctions for these end tomorrow night (well, night my time)

Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:25 pm
Profile WWW
Malekith's Best Friend

I want to spread my costs a bit, so I'm not planning on adding expenses this months... But should it fail to sell and still be available, I'm interested in these:
- RBT
- Sorc
- Assassin

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze

Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:27 pm
Profile WWW
Generalissimo

Wow, the poor take up on these is very reflective of the state of warhammer/AoS these days I guess. A hydra listed so cheap with so few hours to go? Wow, just wow.

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman

Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:10 pm
Dark Rider

Red... wrote:
Wow, the poor take up on these is very reflective of the state of warhammer/AoS these days I guess. A hydra listed so cheap with so few hours to go? Wow, just wow.

Yeah, it's disappointing. Wish the missus had decided she wanted to sell her stuff on around this time last year as she might have got reasonable amounts for it then. (I'm annoyed as I bought her most of this lot as presents, as well as assembling it for her)

Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:14 am
Profile WWW
Dark Rider

Well everything sold in the end but I was hoping we could break three figures for the wife (not that she needs that much more cross stitch stuff)

Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:59 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]