Played on MiniWarGaming!

The place for all game discussions on Age of Sigmar.

Moderator: The Dread Knights

CAPTAINxDEE
Slave (off the Altar)

Played on MiniWarGaming!

Post by CAPTAINxDEE »

Hey guys I just played AoS with Steve from MiniWarGaming today. It was great! I dont want to spoil any of the surprise because the 2 batreps will be uploaded soon. I hope. They have lots of people coming in so who knows when that will be. But I will post again when the batreps are up! Just wanted to let everyone know. If you dont know them be sure to check out their youtube channel. They do lots of mini games, much of it is 40k but they do have lots of fantasy and AoS
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: Played on MiniWarGaming!

Post by Daeron »

I always liked their fantasy work, but unfortunately that wasn't their primary game ;)
Thanks for the update! Make sure to link us the videos when the bat reps are up.
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Post by Rork »

Pretty cool :D.

I've watched most of their Warmachine reports on youtube, and their style works really well.

(You put our logo on everything, right? Right?!?)

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Phox532
Executioner

Post by Phox532 »

Do you have a link to the batreps?
Phox Jorkarzul
CAPTAINxDEE
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by CAPTAINxDEE »

Hey guys still not posted yet :( They have lots of people in every day so there's a pretty large queue for the videos. I'll post it here when it's up. I'm so anxious to see how stupid I look on camera! haha. As for logo I'm sorry I did not haha. They do all the editing.
Phox532
Executioner

Post by Phox532 »

I was just on their youtube channel. If you know them personally you need to tell them to clean that place up. It's way to hard to find the right content.
Phox Jorkarzul
CAPTAINxDEE
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by CAPTAINxDEE »

Phox532 wrote:I was just on their youtube channel. If you know them personally you need to tell them to clean that place up. It's way to hard to find the right content.

I do not, I live in a nearby city and that's the first time I've gone. But hopefully going back many times in the future, especially since I just got back into 40k with orks. I'll bring that up because I agree.
CAPTAINxDEE
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by CAPTAINxDEE »

Hey all, not sure if anyone will see this but I contacted them because it's been a while and my batrep still hasn't been uploaded. I waited a while because they slowed down how many AoS videos they were doing but finally I asked what's up. Apparently they had a hiccup with their AoS scheduling, they said my video should be up in 2-3 weeks. I will be making a new post when it finally comes out! There should be two videos but one will only be in the vault for members.
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

Cool! Looking forward to it.
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Phox532
Executioner

Post by Phox532 »

Has you batrep made it on the channel yet?
Phox Jorkarzul