Surrealism?

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Who is most surreal?

Poll ended at Thu Nov 21, 2002 6:04 pm

Terry Pratchett
36%
Douglas Adams
9%
Gary Larson
55%

Total votes: 11

Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

Cheers
Imdat tauble
Master Babel Fish
Master Babel Fish

Post by Imdat tauble »

Douglas Adams by far... just look at his descriptions of paralell universes in Mostly Harmless

but anyway, LSHWROTTYGHBOOTBPTTARAWYAROATLGHSHTYGLISABYCDGSIAWITNVCSJAIDTEFAHBBULWTCIPHP means:

Laughing So Hard While Running On Train That You Get Hit By One Of Those Big Pylon Thingy's That Are Really Annoying When You Are Running On A Train Laughing, Getting Hit So Hard That You Get Launched Into Space And Before You Can Die Getting Sucked Into A Wormhole Into The Nearest Vogon Constructor Ship Just After It Demolishes The Earth For A Hyperspace Bypass, But Unfortunately Landing While The Captain Is Practicing His Poetry...

Ok, maybe i took that a little far...
Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Post by Vorchild »

Gary Larson is the best, though Adams is pretty disturbing. But no more comic a day calendars! :cry: :evil: Ah well.

HIGH ELVES SUCK

Hateful Irreputed Grotesque High Elves Value Every Shiny, Suspended, and Utterly Crappy Keg.

DRUCHII RULE

Dangerously Ruthless Urchins of Crazed Havoc I Irresponsibly Rule with Utterly Lothing Embellishment

My best attempt. Sorry. They needed to say something though. Didn't they...
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?