the eldar

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Yith-kai
Corsair

the eldar

Post by Yith-kai »

i need an eldar army list to look at and eldaronline is a piece of (insert bad word here) with army lists. the forum has no taste and goodness (unlike druchii.net) and i think the only good part about it is the galleries. have u got any good eldar sites or army lists i could look at?
who me?
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Re: the eldar

Post by Rork »

yith-kai wrote:i need an eldar army list to look at and eldaronline is a piece of (insert bad word here) with army lists. the forum has no taste and goodness (unlike druchii.net) and i think the only good part about it is the galleries. have u got any good eldar sites or army lists i could look at?

Are you aiming for a particular craftworld or style of play? Ultimately, any army lists online are purely subjective - create a few of your own and see what people think of them.

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Lord happyslave
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Supporting for Kim Clijsters, world's best tennisplayster

Post by Lord happyslave »

well, of course, you can't expect all site to have the same quality as this one...

Now, what if you posted your AList and asked ppl what they think of it, both here and on that Eldarsite? You can get some new friends there...
Salvation will arrive

on the second of februari

The release of Halo 2
Lord happyslave
Malekith's Best Friend

So, yith-kai, did it work?
If so, can you tell me the address of the Eldarsite?
And can you tell me wetether they're good, 'caus i'm doubting to pick an Eldar army or a Tau one... :?
Salvation will arrive

The release of Halo 2
Sneaky the ii
Assassin

Post by Sneaky the ii »

I have a Eldar Army... don´t know how many points, Just paint them for the miniatures.

I luv those screaming banshees...
And you thought it couldn´t get any worse...
Nyat
Corsair
Location: In USA and that doesn't mean I support George's actions because I dont, I do love Bushisms though :P

Post by Nyat »

I think www.eldaronline.com is a good site, im a member and I dont visit it often but I still like it
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=tn4h59x6

click if you feel like helping me in Kings of chaos or have nothing better to do
Yith-kai
Corsair

Post by Yith-kai »

ya thx for the pm but my friend let me borrow a rulebook heh... that post was a loooooong time ago and now im starting orks but my short attention span will probably send me to another army in a month or something...hehe i need mroe attention spanning bigger ideas...probably not cuz orks get lootaz so i can paint stuff from differnt armys and stuff...
who me?
Lord happyslave
Malekith's Best Friend

Seen you're all quite in the WH 40,000 thingie: can you tell me wetether I should take Eldar or Tau.
Salvation will arrive

The release of Halo 2
The word of pain
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by The word of pain »

Happyslave wrote:Seen you're all quite in the WH 40,000 thingie: can you tell me wetether I should take Eldar or Tau.

That's a long conversation...... very long.

I've played Tau.... got bored with jumping fowards and backwards, shooting , then shooting..... then shooting.

Eldar, emmmm, I just don't like them.... no real reason, just a bit too .... beardy (Or can be!)
The Word of Pain

Most heard comment at UK GT...
"Please, not Wood Elves again..."