Mounted Daemonettes and.......

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Mounted Daemonettes and.......

Post by Dark Alliance »

Gav said I could share this information with you guys following a Studio tour I had yesterday.

I have seen the new Beastmen army minis and they are absolutely FANTASTIC! They have really excelled themselves here. The new Dragon Ogre Drake model is just awesome and will send a shiver down your spine when you see it I guarantee you! :shock:

Something else closer to home, sort of. They are releasing mounted Daemonettes on Steeds of Slaanesh. The most amazing looking cavalry minis yet. They are being released via a WD article, with their own rules, in the summer.
Linda lobsta defenda
Witch Elf
Witch Elf

Post by Linda lobsta defenda »

finally!!!! i know all of us that liek slaanesh will be pleased
Lord Veshnakar
Highborn

Post by Lord Veshnakar »

See any new dark elf stuff *wink wink, nudge nudge*? nope hahah im fooling myself, I might need to start a new army lol, all my close friends play like 3 army, I just stick with dark elves....... but if I do play a new army it will be beastmen just for their hatred of wood elves and their incursion into Loren even though everyone knows no ones ever going to destroy loren dammit.
"Do unto others before they do unto you."
Asmodeus
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Asmodeus »

Daemonette Cavalry!? Sweet! I remember seeing miniatures of them some time back, I thought they looked awesome! I can't wait!
Witch Elves still suck ;).
Deamon whisper
The lord of Beasts
Location: Recruting Zombies for my army, wanna join (Ballerup, Copenhagen, Denmark

Post by Deamon whisper »

why didn't you sneak a secreet camere in there :evil:
The one formarly known as Beastlord Zarycks

From the shaqdows we come,
from the darkness we ermerge
to grant you a fate a thousand time worse
than the peace you'll find in your grave
for i'll raise you to unlife, to be my slave
Auric stormcloud
The Black Serpent

Post by Auric stormcloud »

I have a link to what they look like, but their still in progress (in the pic)-http://forums.portent.net/attachment.php?s=&postid=1125681. I think they look awesome, and can't wait to see what they look like painted!
Poo-tee-weet?