2013 Colonial GT

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Mastermoulder
Slave (off the Altar)

2013 Colonial GT

Post by Mastermoulder »

My fellow Colonians,

The Colonial GT WHFB tournament packet for November 1-3rd, 2013 has been updated. Please go to www.thecolonialgt.com in the rules section to see the packet.

Just to clarify things, we are going to be in the War Store Weekend this year for WHFB, but we will have our own section. We are in a hotel, so you can just roll downstairs in the morning to participate in the GT. The particulars on the hotel can be found on the War Store Weekend website, as well as registration. The registration link has been provided on the rules packet, as well as the PayPal section of the Colonial GT website. http://thewarstoreweekend.com/

Also, we will be beginning the road to the Colonial GT, as the qualifiers will begin soon. We already had one qualifier at Outside the Box Games in New Jersey, and the event was sold out! The next qualifier is at Outside the Box Games on July 20th, and we have another in Chantilly, VA on August 24th, 2013. Please follow us on FaceBook; The Colonial GT, and see the posts for information on qualifiers and updates on the Colonial itself.

If you play at a store and think it can hold a qualifier, you can email me and I will see if it can be scheduled. Please let me know ASAP!

Look forward to seeing you there!

MM