Project: the future pan-elven website

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Darkspear
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: Project: the future pan-elven website

Post by Darkspear »

I am still alive! Old time druchii player.

I tried to post here once in a while but yeah there are very little to be discussed.

I post mostly in TGA community as I play AoS mostly. But that place is mostly swarmed with stormcast related discussions, which is understandable given gw's negilence on the elves. I do hope for a forums where elven players get to discuss on our hobbies, armies and tactics.
Last edited by Darkspear on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In my land, everyone calls me the darkspear. The most famous spearmen commander of all.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Well, that's what we aim to do! :D

The trick is to dare to post, and more posts will bring in more replies with a positive snowball effect.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Duckman5
Corsair

Post by Duckman5 »

I agree Calisson! It seems posts come in a flurry. To be fair, I think Druchii.net is MUCH more active than many of the other race-specific forums. I tell my group that there are posts daily and they jealously gnash their teeth.
Noble korhedron
Empire General

Post by Noble korhedron »

Calisson wrote:Well, that's what we aim to do! :D

The trick is to dare to post, and more posts will bring in more replies with a positive snowball effect.
Interesting point Cal; I must try and contribute to testing this theory by posting something soon....
Regards,

NK.

http://ulthuan.net/forum
http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/index.php
http://warhammer-empire.com/theforum/index.php
http://www.bartertown.com/trading/index.php

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Noble korhedron wrote:
Calisson wrote:Well, that's what we aim to do! :D

Interesting point Cal; I must try and contribute to testing this theory by posting something soon....
Thumbs up!
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
cultofkhaine
Chief Cultist
Chief Cultist

Post by cultofkhaine »

posting here as well.... renewal for the domain elvesonline.net has come up and I am having reservations about renewing it. Is this project going anywhere anytime soon? Personally I think it has failed to become anything at the moment. Do I go ahead and renew it or should I let it lapse.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Agree, panelf website is not going anywhere.
Ulthuan seems happy with the low activity they have.
D.net is less active but still better than Asrai.

On the 9th Age side, 2nd edition should stabilize the main rules, and DE is among the next AB to be revisited. This should improve the situation, with clearer vision of what DE are able to do. I a still hoping that it would raise the interest for DE, however T9A forum will get most of the activity.
The question remains whether there is a niche for DE-specific website. For P&M, the answer is probably yes. For tactics, well, we will see in ne year.

-=-=-
Note to self: why did I open two near identical threads?
Apparently, this one was for the organization, the other one for the manning.
Oh well...