Ho Hum - this place is dead!

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

The_Peacemaker
Dark Rider

Re: Ho Hum - this place is dead!

Post by The_Peacemaker »

I'm working on my Corsairs of tge Crimson Dragon army. Got the plog in the painting section. Its hard for me to focus building and painting only 1 army so i got orcs as my other project. ....and i bought the Ironjaws battlebox last saturday so needless to say i a havent touched an elf all week! Built the warbosswith some slight conversions. And tonight i put together most of the giant. I gave him extra arms like the ghorgon for beastmen. Tomorrow i greenstuff the shoulders.

Playing and game wise - i had a game of kings of war i think in september? Then just was too lazy/anxiety to go to the LGS to play. This week my friend i used to play 8th edition alot finally wanted to play some age of sigmar. I probably wouldnt have bothered much with AoS but he had the generals handbook. And i figured i should at least give the orruks a try since i bought them.
The games were as i figured, basically 40k without vehicles but you can shoot into combat.