He versus DE, 2250 pts (tournament training)

Post Battle Reports here for bragging rights...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Haf
Dark Rider

He versus DE, 2250 pts (tournament training)

Post by Haf »

My DE:

Master, cold one, sdc, shiled of ghrond, ha, whipe of agony
Master-bsb, sdc, enchant shield, horse, hotek, beastmaster scourge
Death hag, cauoldron of blood, death hag has KB

2x 25 warriors, FCG
2 x 10 crossbowmen, shields
2 x 5 drs, rxbws
2 x RBT
5 harpies
2 x 6 cok, FCG null talisman
Hydra

HE:
Lord on foot, re-rolls (one use only), S6 (gw?) equip unknown.
2 x 2lvl mage
Bsb with that damned +D6 banner
10 silver helms FCG
5 dragon princes FCG
10 archers
2x20 spearmen, FCg
15 white lions
2 rbts
6 scouts

Terrain:
He deploy: ----------------- wood ------------------hill--------------------
middle:----impassible-----------------------------------------------------
DE deploy: -----------------wood-----------hill--------------wood--------

Deploying:
20 spearmen with mage---white lions in the wood(general)--DP behind the wood--20 spearmen next to the wood(mage)---20 archers and RBt on the hill, second rbt next to the hill, than 10 silver helms(bsb). Scouts behind the impassible.

My army: 25 warriors with general, Cok, DR, 25 warriors with bsb, RxBws, both rbt on the hill, RxBws, Cok, Dr. Caouldron next to the second infantry unit.

1 turn, HE takes the first step.
Moving: very slowly to me (trying to get casting range).
Magic: Crap! Rolls miscast (not due hotek), IR! 3 wounds on hydra. Next spell 1 wound on hydra. 4 harpies are dying.
Shooting: hydra is knock down! Pretty bad start!

1 De.
Moving: full march to his position. Bad placed Rxbws had to be re-placed by manouvring due to free my cok behind them.
Shooting: one men from crew of RBT. One silver helm by Dr. And nothing else.

2 turn, He
moving: almost none (except his scouts)
magic: 10 warriors are dead in bsb unit by one spell, hotek is than disband by bound spell, one dr unit is wiped out by second bound spell.
Shooting: 2 dead Rxbws

2 turn, De
Moving: Atharti is angry and not in the good mood. All what could do it, is stupid. No charges! Entire play seems to be lost. So my cok got ward save. The last harpie charged his rbt with one crewmen (they will fight for 4 rounds! until my fast cavalry will not come!). Beastmasters are screening his silver helms. Bsb unit is still fleeing (25% by magic:( panic).
Shooting almost nothing.

3 turn, He
Moving: white lions are charging! Into 5 cok. Behin cok are stupid warriors with my general. Crap.
Magic: all his magic is targeted on my second Cok, null and dispell dices stopped all bouns spells and spells. Second mage killed 5 warriors of my general unit.
Fight: he is killing one cok, my cok are killing 6 white lions. Ouch! 2+AS and 5+ ward save are pretty good against their S6! Muhaha! He lost! And...he is running! And caught! I have said to him "hold your bsb with your infantry blocks" and he not and not to do that.HA!

3 turn, De
Moving: Atharthi was playing her own game. She looked at the tragedy of her followers, but than she smiled on them. All stupidity checks are ok. Cok on the left are now next to the spearelves, facing to the 2 last models in their ranks. Charge into the flank with +1A! He lost by 10 and was caught and deystroyed. This unit now holds 2 captured flags. Rallying my bsb, uff 3 " from the edge.
Shooting: 2 dead DP.
Fight: wiping out his spearelves, one rbt by dr

4 turn HE
Moving: tries to brought last 3 DP to catch my victory cok unit. Scouts are trying to get general unit into the back.
Magic: last spell, last bound spell. In hopeless position tries to cast it on my cok, i stopped it by null and DD. Uff!
Shooting: his last 5 archers do nothing

4 turn De
Moving my left cok are marching into the save position. Right are giving blessing by +1A, running into his silvers and bsb.
Shooting: half of his spearelves unit with mage is wiped out by RBTS.
Fight: the last rbt was taken, my cok champion is killing his bsb, and unit did 2 wounds on units and =2 deads. I lost one. He got +1 rank, +1 ooutnumber, +1 one dead. +3. I got +4 for killing. And he again didnt pass it. His scouts are 2 dead and 1 dead warrior and are caught.

At the start of my 5th turn he gave it up.
Rabidnid
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Rabidnid »

He did know to re-roll panic checks because of the fight against DE ?

Basically you were lucky :) but any win is a good win versus HE
"Luck is the residue of design"
Haf
Dark Rider

Post by Haf »

He is able to re-roll jen panics, not break tests.

Lucky...hm maybe. But this is at least fifth game where my cok was charged and won :lol: in the last game they broke the charge of 6 realms knights with paladin (bsb) and caught them. And second unit hold in the number of 4 6 grails knights with mage for 5 rounds of combat killing 3 of them and loosing only 1 knight.

Im not able to bring my knights into the charge due to stupidity or lower movement:(
Linkinhearts666
Dark Rider

Post by Linkinhearts666 »

Wow that was pretty cool!

keep them reports comin!
Ayxxia the Shade is hiding in the shadows and waiting to attack...

Best way to get rid of a treeman is wait until the owner has it on the table in front of him and then kick him very hard in the groin from behind. When he doubles up and smacks his face intoit, he should wreck the treeman and it will teach the little bastard not to run a treeman at 750

Its the Druchii way of gaming!