DE vs Wood Elves

Post Battle Reports here for bragging rights...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

CreativeName
Warrior

DE vs Wood Elves

Post by CreativeName »

Last game under the current book. In joy.

http://youtu.be/t1gqW9nTfJ8
Dragon9
Assassin

Re: DE vs Wood Elves

Post by Dragon9 »

Concise and too the point. I love video batreps like that! (they can't all be Wargamer Girl, now can they? :P) So, did your Witch Elves do nothign that whole game? They were up on the hill and then they were never mentioned again. Or maybe I missed it, it was late and I was kind of tired.
"The dark elves have everything cool. They are pirate blood cultist ninjas riding dinosaurs and flinging magic. They're metal. They're the most metal race out there, rivaled only by Warriors of Chaos. They bring a cauldron of boiling blood onto the battlefield. You don't get much more metal than that." -- Mostlyharmless on Warseer

My Blog: A Small World - My Life in Miniatures

Image Image
CreativeName
Warrior

Re: DE vs Wood Elves

Post by CreativeName »

Yep. I consistently failed to have the foresight to face them in a direction that would get them into combat. But honestly when I discovered she didn't really know the rules, I just moved forward mindlessly and let her pick her battles. I played slowly to explain the basics of to hit and to wound hence why we only got to turn 4. But despite being unfamiliar with all the rules, her decision making skills were pretty great.