Logo
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Battle reports with Dark Elves outside Dnet 
Malekith's Best Friend

Eager to learn more of our Elves and seeing the army from an opponent's perspective, I've been searching battle reports against Dark Elves on other communities. I thought I might as well compile the list I have so far.

If you have any other battle report to add, please post it in this topic and I'll add them to the list. The only requirement is that it uses our latest book.

Long Island Wargaming (YouTube)

Lord Tremendous (YouTube) This guy deserves a medal.

Miniwargaming

Small World Minis

Skulkers

Ampao
Bad Dice Podcast on Youtube

Bugman's Brewery

Ulthuan

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze

Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:35 pm
Profile WWW
Malekith's Best Friend

Thanks for doing this Daeron. This will come in very handy! :)

Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:18 pm
Corsair

I have spent a few evenings going through the lord tremendous reports thanks for the entertainment

Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:12 am
Malekith's Best Friend

Yeah.. he deserves a medal for it. The work he did on the reports is.. tremendous! :P

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze

Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:13 am
Profile WWW
Malekith's Best Friend

Daeron wrote:
Yeah.. he deserves a medal for it. The work he did on the reports is.. tremendous! :P

I just wish he would give Death Holy Death more of a run for his money. I certainly could with my Warriors of Chaos army. !lol!

Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:24 pm
Killed by Khorne
Killed by Khorne

Location: Hinterlands of Khuresh; The Lost City of the Angels
Tremendous by name, tremendous by nature :mrgreen:

Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:14 pm
Malekith's Personal Guard

I will echo what others have said - those lord tremendous reports are awe-inspiring. His generalship isn't always top notch, but it's still very useful and entertaining. It's also apparent that most of the people at his game store give zero craps about painting their models, or in some cases even HAVING their models. I can tell you if I knew I was playing a guy who is going to do battle reports and put them on youtube, I'd definitely have my stuff painted before I faced him. Of course, i don't field unpainted stuff anyway, but I'd be even LESS likely to do so in that paradigm!

Anyway, great resource, I appreciate you compiling and sharing these!

Apocalypse Drow! Plog: http://druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=75360

Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:51 am
Malekith's Best Friend

direweasel wrote:
I will echo what others have said - those lord tremendous reports are awe-inspiring. His generalship isn't always top notch, but it's still very useful and entertaining. It's also apparent that most of the people at his game store give zero craps about painting their models, or in some cases even HAVING their models. I can tell you if I knew I was playing a guy who is going to do battle reports and put them on youtube, I'd definitely have my stuff painted before I faced him. Of course, i don't field unpainted stuff anyway, but I'd be even LESS likely to do so in that paradigm!

Anyway, great resource, I appreciate you compiling and sharing these!

^ THIS! I seldom play with unpainted models or even proxies. Once in a blue moon. But certainly never in tournaments or if my army would going to be viewed by those around the world on Youtube.

Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:54 pm
Highborn

I love lord tremendous hahahaha BEEEEAAAAAASSSSST. Gotta love the beast. He isn't a great player, but wildly entertaining for only having a slide show batrep

Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:06 am
Highborn

Oh look, we had the exact same thought on Lord Tremendous XD

Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:07 am
Warrior

Warhammer with Sheeb:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOgr-I ... 2EzbVKTgHA

He is a druchii player!

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]