flee through unit?!

Have a question about the Warhammer rules? Ask them here!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Gitarrjocke90
Warrior

flee through unit?!

Post by Gitarrjocke90 »

Hi! Me and my friend got in a strange position yesterday when we played. He had two units that was fleeing. In his next turn he rally one but he failed the rally test with the other unit that was behind the unit that passed the rally test, and then they continue to flee, and they run straight into the other unit so that they where going to take a leadership test again. They failed the test and they where of running again :P hehe...is this possible?

I hope you understand what I mean...My english is not so good :roll:
Getwisteerd
Highborn
Location: The duke's forest (yes that's the name of the town I live in)

Post by Getwisteerd »

I think that is possible yes, the rally test comes before the compulsory move part, so I don't see any reason why not.
It must have been funny when it happened :p
Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Post by Vorchild »

Its one of those things that can be played either way I think but which is truly designed to actually be the case - which is why you test first with a unit that doesn't run the risk of running into a unit that could potentially rally. Something that sort of punishes not thinking ahead I guess. If you played me though, I'd say that no, they wouldn't flee with their friends (the first time, do it again and tough luck ;) ) but the true ruling is that yeah, they could panic again and run right after they rallied.
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?