SPECIAL: Executioners

This forum is now locked until it is time to start the process of writing the new Dark Elf army book.

Well done to all those who took part!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

dungeon_god wrote:
Matras wrote:Yes, but it would be overkill - and as far as I know, there is no non-champion model with two basic attacks in the warhammer world. Our Execs are now pretty good, I think.

Chaos Warriors, Chosen.

Chaos Knights, Chosen.

Chaos chosen warriors are 20 points each, chosen knights are 45 points. And only one unit is allowed, for good reason!

VS my 4 units of executioners with two S5 attacks each!

They'd be better than CoK this way! Against anything! On a charge CoK do 4.17 wounds to spearmen, these execs do 5.75 wounds!

Every other turn even after taking 1.65 wounds they'd be doing 4 wounds back to the spearmen... and that is just spearmen.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Dungeon_god
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Dungeon_god »

I understand. I was merely pointing out that there are, in fact, R&F units that do have 2 attacks apiece.

And, IMO, Chaos Warriors are much better than our Exes, even if the Exes did have two attacks.