Logo
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:43 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Sorry I havent playtested much... 
Highborn

Sorry I havent playtested much guys , I have been studying to get my masters recently and havent really had much time to spare.... but I have a match set up this weekend and hopefully ill get to play it. My list looks awesome, I have a good feeling about this revision.

Like a got a cool new highborn combo

231 points- Highborn in chariot (the chariot I know is 95 but I consider that seperate) w/ an additional hand weapon,the Cloak of Nightmare,the Insignia of Authority, and Touch of Death.

This means he gets 5 S4 attacks with killing blow,2+ armor save , and a 4+ ward save, and im using this combo vs lizardmen in 2150 points and its a 4-6 turn battle (randomly determined), and I think im going to win but youll have to see the outcome yourself, lizardmen has a way of putting in more then you think they can.

Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:14 pm
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Real life has taken over for a few of us at the moment, me included. The main thing is to just do as much as you can and post the results. Good luck for the weekend ( and with the Masters of course ).

About the combination above, you can't give an additional hand weapon to anyone who is mounted if my memory serves me correctly.

Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:57 am
Highborn

About the combination above, you can't give an additional hand weapon to anyone who is mounted if my memory serves me correctly.

Wow, it is right, must be first time. :lol:

Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:02 pm
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."

Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:49 pm
Assassin

OK guys I will write my report tommorow morning now I'm exausted, I was playig twice but with wery poor results. I will writte full report from 1k battle and summary of 1500pts battle. I will try to enforce friend to playnext week another battle this time against VC.

Wed Apr 09, 2003 10:01 pm
Profile ICQ
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]