Playtesters Guild wants You! (ToK list on the way!)

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Iyagd
Master Of Mirrors

Playtesters Guild wants You! (ToK list on the way!)

Post by Iyagd »

Playtesters Guild is the Initiative born to playtest the coolest stuff connected with Druchii inventions and developed by Druchii.net's Development Team...

...and now even more!!!

The longly awaited Temple of Khaine list, which maybe someday will become official, is now ready to playtest!
Help to playtest it and maybe in future You'll see result of Your efforts official!

Help also to test cool new scenarios and rules for incoming Druchii.net Civil War Campaign!

If You want to help with playtesting some new awesome rules, scenarios, characters, units and more and more stuff... Please post Your application here! Or contact me directly via Private messaging.

If You're capable and brave enough...

JOIN!
We need Your help and dedication!

Please state specifically:
-against which armies You can play,
-how large army or armies You own,
-how often You play,
-how long You have been involved in the hobby and Druchii especially,
and The most importent thing:

Declare how often You may Playtest!

We require at least two Playtesting Reports monthly!

JOIN!
Help to bring Druchii.net products to highest level!
Druchii Discussion moderator.
Slickster
Beastmaster

Post by Slickster »

isnt this the secomd topic about that?

ive wrote my thing there, but i cant play twice a month, i wish i could.

sorry!
Woman;
"Can't live with them, can't have hetero sex without them."
Dyne
Beastmaster
Location: waiting behind you, about to stab you wit.........wait, ewwww!

Post by Dyne »

id love to!
i can play against dwarfs, chaos, beastmen, nmight goblins, skaven, high elves, and empire.
my army is about 2000 points, but my opponents dont mind proxys!
i play about once a week, but could easily arrange more if necissary.
i have been in the hobby around v4 years, and with de for about a ytear and a half.

im happy to playtesyt often. please use me, im enthusiastic and reliable!
Everyone wrote:You know, High Elfs really suck
Imrael
Beastmaster

Post by Imrael »

I'd be very keen to join. I play at least once most weeks, and generally against players who will accomodate test lists.
People said "smile - things could get worse"
So I did smile
And things did get worse
Anaryin
Lord of the 7th Convent

Post by Anaryin »

Nice, keep it up guys, keep replying. The site needs you :) Nothing can be done without work and effort :)
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

yeah i'd love to!
i help run a warhammer club once every 2 weeks and the amount of people there give me plenty of chances to play most armies between on average at 2K and 2.5K. and against some newbies between 1K to 1.5K. however i try to play once every week if possible. My army size varies between 2K to 3K
i play:
Wood Elves
High Elves
Chaos (beasts, hordes and deamons.)
Empire
Brettonians
Dogs of War
Orcs and Goblins
Tomb Kings
Vampire Counts
Dwarfs
Skaven
i have been invloved in the hobby for 8 years every since my mate gave me a box of dark elf warriors for my 8th birthday. i have played them ever since with only space marines and tau distracting me for a while. but with a chaos army behind me my plans for 2 more dark elf armies are coming to fruitation a cult of slannesh army underway and a planned Temple of Khaine army on the drawing board.
i'm am happy to play test whenever possible.
Voodoomaster.
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Remember that your opponent needs to be of the kind that allows you to test new stuff... If you play against boring rules nuts they will seldom allow you to test anything new, things that isn't official or even trial. Think about that when you're replying here or by PM to Iyagd.

- Nag
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

@Nagathi: yeah i know that and i always ask oppenents concent before using special characters and trial rules. but usually it's them asking me to use special characters. and as for the rules nut i am the rules nut!
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Mmckeddie
Assassin

Post by Mmckeddie »

While I can play against pretty much any army, the most common I play against are lizardmen, tomb kings, vampire counts, beastmen, empire, chaos & skaven.

I can stretch my DE army to 7000pts but 5000 is more practical and balanced. I also have 5000pts of Tomb Kings and 4500pts of Lizardmen.

My schedule varies but I play on average 2-8 games every month.

I started collecting and playing warhammer (DE was my first) about 2.5 years ago.

The people I play with are generally open to playtesting. The most common armies I could playtest against would be Dark Elves, Lizardmen, Tomb Kings, Beastmen, Skaven and Vampire Counts. (They are the opponents I know best.)
Death becomes you
Iyagd
Master Of Mirrors

Post by Iyagd »

lord Slick, Voodoomaster, mmckeddie Ure added to PT Guild. PT forum appear at the bottom of forums in Initiatives section.
Other applications are still under consideration.

Awaiting for more.
Druchii Discussion moderator.
Loki
Brolock
Brolock

Post by Loki »

I can play against beastmen, chaos, skaven, lizardmen, vampire counts, orcs and goblins, empire, brettonians, Tomb Kings, Dwarves and I can play about once a week.

I have 3000 pts of Druchii that I have played for about 2 years. I also have about 1000 pts of Wood Elves that I've played for about a week.
Everyone I play is open to playtesting.
+++ Team Mulligans +++

FAQ
Stormhowler
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Stormhowler »

Hello, I would also like to help out in this.
I have been playing dark elves for about 9 years.
I can field about 3500 points without a problem.
I have several opponents, none of them will mind playing against a test army.
Possible opponents are tomb kings, skaven, dwarfs, high elves, lizardmen, empire, orcs and goblins, dark elves and beastmen.
I can play at least once a week.

Regards, Stormhowler.
Paladinkwa
Executioner

Volunteer

Post by Paladinkwa »

I would like to volunteer as well.

I have been playing since 1992 (I really miss the old Menagerie of monsters) and I have the following armies:

Dark Elves
Wood Elves
High Elves
Chaos (Daemons & Mortals)
Brettonians
Orcs and Goblins
Lizardmen

My first two armies were Orcs & Goblins and Dark Elves. Dark Elves are my favorite army because of the models and fluff. I have about 7000-8000+ Dark Elves in my collection. I am vice president of a gaming club here in Florida and I have several good buddies who play High Elves, Chaos, Skaven, Dwarves, and Empire who I can playtest with.

I do ask that you PLEASE give Hellebron a ward save. She was killed in the 1st turn once by a Doom Diver. It was embarrassing....
It's all in the ReFlexes.
Anthrax
Corsair

Post by Anthrax »

After oct 11th (handing in my thesis then) I will be gaming 1-2 days per week. I have about 4000 points of dark elf and a huge range of opponents (i goto the gw store and play most games nites)

I would be more than happy to help out with any new list testing, and I shouldn't have too many problems finding opponents. Also, I am newish to Warhammer, I am by no means a veteran, so perhaps I could add a different aspect to the testing - how a n00b will handle the list.

However, I am a decent player and I can certainly write well, so the reports will be quite useful. I am also the member of a club and have many experienced friends who can give me their input on the lists from a non-dark elf perspective.

Always happy to help

Keep up the good work!
You owe nothing to the old god, he is the one who ensure your humiliation and slavery.
Only the power of Slaanesh can bring glory to the Druchii, embrace it.
Nekroskop
Highborn

Post by Nekroskop »

Count me in - I can play against basically any army except Woodies and Chaos Dwarfs in my club, even though I don't yet know their acceptance towards playtest armies. We'll see.
I can assure combat against Chaos, Empire, Dwarfs and mercs, as those are my gaming partners armies.

I own around 5k Druchii myself and can borrow anything I need in addition.

I play roughly once a week, so bringing in at least 2 of those as playtest battles shouldn't be a problem.

I play Warhammer since 1993, and was Druchii when they were called simply Dark Elves ;)
I waste him with my boltthrower!
Falahk
Night Goblin

Post by Falahk »

I add me to

I only own about 1k druchii but can prox anything needed, usaly I dont play any games larger then 2k

i can play against:

bretonians
beast of chaos
slaanesh chaos(also maybe cult of slaanesh)
Empire
orc&goblins
High Elves
tomb kings
skaven

belive I can play about 2-3 times a week
SWFBR- Swedish Warhammer Tournament Calendar, Ranking and Forum
Dandha
Executioner

Post by Dandha »

lease state specifically:
-against which armies You can play,
Chaos
Beasts of Chaos
Empire
Lizardmens
Bretonia
He
Orchs & Hobbos
Tomb Kings
Vampire Counts
Chaos dwarfs
Dwarfs
Skavens
wood elves

I have 9k drunchii army.

5 times week

About 2 years

Declare how often You may Playtest!

As many as needed
-=LDK=-
Liveform Designed to Kill
Lordsaradain
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Lordsaradain »

I can easily play 2 times a month vs chaos slaanesh, VC, and prehaps some other teams too, but unfourtunatly I dont think I have the models required in a ToK list. If you show me the list or at least give me a hint, I will tell you if I can.
Click here to find out how to convert cooler and cheaper models!
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
Anaryin
Lord of the 7th Convent

Post by Anaryin »

you can always use proxies :) It's a test army, keep that in mind. Things will probably change with the PT process so to say "Unit X" is not certain. Also, imagine you don't have the models.. we'd be telling you the army composition ;)

Now seriously, anyone who has a regular Druchii army can build a ToK.
Darkadon
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Darkadon »

If we can use proxies, then I might be able to squeeze in two games a month against my brother's chaos armies. There would also be outside possibilities to squeeze in a game a month vs. HE, Lizardmen, O&G, and VC. How many months would this go for? I might not be available for october/november, not sure as of yet.

I'll get back to you after the weekend.
Cheap GW minis

www.gc-minis.com
Anaryin
Lord of the 7th Convent

Post by Anaryin »

I'm not sayin' we should or that you make a habit of using proxies but if you have all an army EXCEPT one unit, I think it's more viable to let you in and you proxy that unit.
Darkadon
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Darkadon »

Well the problem is, I don't have CoB or WE, so maybe it would be better if I didn't join.
Cheap GW minis

www.gc-minis.com
Franck
Noble

Post by Franck »

Cool, sounds good..I can play bout once a fortnight, gainst:
==>Empire
==>Dwarfes
==>Night Goblins
==>Vampire Counts
==>Skaven

I've been playing Warhammer for 5 years, and Dark Elves for 2
It is better to light a candle, than to curse the darkness...
Anaryin
Lord of the 7th Convent

Post by Anaryin »

Well the problem is, I don't have CoB or WE, so maybe it would be better if I didn't join.

Well, those are main units actually :lol: Can't you borrow them for the games?
Poisonblade
Beastmaster

Re: Playtesters Guild wants You! (ToK list on the way!)

Post by Poisonblade »

I can play against:
Tomb Kings
Bretonnia
Dwarfs
Lizardmen
Vampire Counts
Orcs
Chaos (of all types)
High Elves *spits*
Empire

I have around 4000 points of Dark Elves, 3000 Points of Skaven and 1500 of Dwarfs
I can play once or twice a week, maybe even more.
I usually play once a week, sometimes twice.
I've been playing WH for 8 years and Dark Elves for 5.

I could playtest pretty often, a few games a week. I don't play as often as I could, but it's mainly just because I'm a little bored with the Dark Elf list. If I had a chance to play a new list, I would definitely play more often. I'm a faithful Khaine player and I'd be really happy if we finally got an official list. I've tinkered around with my own khaine list and I think my ideas and input could prove helpful. Ever since the CoP got their own list, I've been dying to even the score. :twisted:
Hate is my weapon.