The January Monthly

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Philleehellphia
Assassin

Post by Philleehellphia »

Eh, well if the monthly takes longer time than i shall be happy since it will be better because you guys PUT so much time into it! :D ............. right?

The opnly thing the crash actually did was to scare off all of our initiative workers. We're down to our last 6-7 in all + the initiative leaders now. It's really scary...
Still, it is my fault that we are this late. And I have decided to resign as the leader for the editors because of it.

- Nag

6-7 workers plus the initiative leaders? Wow. that's like... 11 people working on a mag that Thousands of people shall read.
Edmonton Oilers Western Conference Champions 2006

Post by Teppsta »

As a recent member - the mag is fantastic and I can't wait for the next issue. Everyone involved is a hero for contributing their time and effort. Perhaps people should say that more often.

Thanks Nag and all the others.
Noble korhedron
Empire General

Post by Noble korhedron »

Actually, I'd say it mighn't be a bad idea to contiue it like this. But if you'd rather keep it 'Monthly', maybe you could get more help? I could write/edit fluff.
Regards,

NK.

http://ulthuan.net/forum
http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/index.php
http://warhammer-empire.com/theforum/index.php
http://www.bartertown.com/trading/index.php

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.
Anaryin
Lord of the 7th Convent

Post by Anaryin »

NK, the problem is not the team. The problem is, with the crashes and stuff, we had a shortage on some fundamental parts of the team. Also, coordination was severely affected.

However, I'll say it again, if you want to apply for the Monthly, click on the link that suits your linking:

Do you like to write stories and articles about the Druchii Society & History?

Do you consider yourself a good painter and you know how to handle greenstuff quite well?

You always had that journalist itch. You like asking questions, interviewing and our area is quite active on Warhammer terms?

Do you know how to spell those 20-lettered words and how to write a letter that even an Englishman can't write so well as you?

Are you a good general? Do you happen to think on tactics and strategies to beat your opponent's plans? Do they work? If so, click here

C, C++, Java, HTML, VB, etc, are these more familiar to you than eating?

Do you like to think up characters and scenarios and campaigns and units and weapons and.......

Do you like to draw? Do you spend whole afternoons drawing your girlfriend or just a goblin that was created in your mind? Pm this guy and join the Illustrators

Note that even though we can be accepted, there's a great chance that you are denied entrace. Why? Because most initiatves actually have their members there and they don't need more. They need to get them to work ;) However, if you think you excel in one of those areas, you have plenty of time and you have a great fondness for this site and this hobby, join in! The worse that can happen is that you are said "No, but once we need, we'll call you!".

Now that advertisement is over, rest assured that measures are being taken for the Monthly to become a Monthly again ;)
Ansob.
Follower of Malal

Post by Ansob. »

Notice how Any makes his Ini stand out by giving it different-sized fonts. ;)
I don't think we need to recruit so much as bash certain people (those who're in but do nothing *coughmecough*) over the head...
General Kala wrote:
Cenyu wrote:Hail to the King, baby.
All my eloquence fails to express it as well as this.
Philleehellphia
Assassin

Heck, i applied for the 7th Convent, hope i'll get the job.

Anyways, Nagathi, will their be Forces of Darkness Part 3 in this monthly?
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Anyways, Nagathi, will their be Forces of Darkness Part 3 in this monthly?

Even though I'm not Nagathi, I can tell you it won't be included, instead another Forces of Darkness member will come into the spotlight.
Anaryin
Lord of the 7th Convent

Post by Anaryin »

LOL, Ansob, I actually wanted to make ppl see that we actually have a lot of things we can do instead of chars and scenarios ;)

Phil, got your pm, it will get considered ;)
Gnosis
Hard, but Fair

Post by Gnosis »

Anaryin wrote:You know, crashes and stuff don't help the M. We're working hard to give it but with like...a tenth of the team operational, it is not that easy...

Yes, and I know I'm part of those who decided to stop working so suddenly. Forgive me, for I repent. I'll be a little more active from now on as Illustrator, but not as TMLaS member yet (don't have time for anything else than drawing). Plus, I think illustrations are more necessary ;)
Count them:

Painted in 2013: 500
Painted in 2014: 600
Painted in 2015: 854
Philleehellphia
Assassin

Anaryin wrote:LOL, Ansob, I actually wanted to make ppl see that we actually have a lot of things we can do instead of chars and scenarios ;)

Phil, got your pm, it will get considered ;)

OMG! Considered!!!! That's Fricken awesome! I thought u were gonna reject it, and then laugh at me, at my pitiful attempt! :lol:

Hehehehe...
Lord of the 7th Convent

Post by Anaryin »

All of you sinners! Repent!! !lol! Everybody has problems and delays. As long as you signal us with a big neon sign (also known as thread in the initiative) we can handle it :) Just don't go in the shadows ok? Otherwise, it's ok and completely understandable.

So, instead of saying "glad you repent", I say "glad you're back" ;)
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

philleehellphia wrote:Anyways, Nagathi, will their be Forces of Darkness Part 3 in this monthly?

There will be a part III written. But it is not yet commenced. So it won't be in this monthly, and probably won't be in a future monthly either. I might put it up in the Fluff Forum when it gets done. I will try to tell the tale of the Daemonwhisperer during the Flesh & Blood Campaign in part III. I hope you'll enjoy it!

Loremaster Nagathi
The Daemonwhisperer
Philleehellphia
Assassin

Nagathi wrote:
philleehellphia wrote:Anyways, Nagathi, will their be Forces of Darkness Part 3 in this monthly?

There will be a part III written. But it is not yet commenced. So it won't be in this monthly, and probably won't be in a future monthly either. I might put it up in the Fluff Forum when it gets done. I will try to tell the tale of the Daemonwhisperer during the Flesh & Blood Campaign in part III. I hope you'll enjoy it!

Loremaster Nagathi
The Daemonwhisperer

Oh, i will enjoy anything that you write. It's just that the Forces of Darkness was actually a good piece of writing. Not like all the writing in the monthly is horrible it's just that the story actually got me Hooked. :roll:
Highborn

Post by Ragian Cain »

So, any ETA on the Monthley guys? also does anyone know of Iygad is around, i PM'd him bout TMLaS activity and dident get a reply :shock:
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

also does anyone know of Iygad is around, i PM'd him bout TMLaS activity and dident get a reply

I'm positive he's around, have you tried contacting him at msn?
Z'gahn
The Touch of Death

Post by Z'gahn »

ETA; somewhere in march as soon as possibel.
that's as accurate as i can be. We're having a change of lay-out persons. MDK regretably had to quit doing the lay-out because of time constraints, but malekith is taking over.
Narathiel
Rudolph's Heir

Post by Narathiel »

Hi, monthly writers!

just some qs.

What does ETA stand for?-something like release date, but what?
Are you already finished with one?
Keep up the work guys!
Sorry that im so eager to read your excellent work,thanks for taking the time for such cool monthlies too.

beastmaster john
Last edited by Narathiel on Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ragian Cain
Highborn

Post by Ragian Cain »

Estimated Time of Arrival
Anaryin
Lord of the 7th Convent

Post by Anaryin »

ETA = Estimated time of Arrival, as RagianCain said.

As for the rest of your questions, you'll soon find out ;)
Narathiel
Rudolph's Heir

Post by Narathiel »

thanks for your time guys. :P

beastmaster john
Anaryin
Lord of the 7th Convent

Post by Anaryin »

No problem at all!

By the way, let me advertise once more, if you have a character idea or a scenario idea you think is worthy of appearing the in Monthly, send me (the convent members) a mail to 7thconvent@gmail.com . This adress also works for Monthly suggestions ;)

We'll appreciate it.
Aingeru
Trainee Warrior

Post by Aingeru »

There was a jan/feb monthly????
where can i get it????
Loran
Destroyer of Worlds
Location: Finland, the country people always think has penguins and polar bears walking in the streets...

Post by Loran »

aingeru: the january and february Monthlies were merged. At the moment, it is still in the making process :P You'll get it soon enough, don't worry ;)

- Loran
<+Hyarion> "Loran may cause addiction to mindless online games"

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Aingeru
Trainee Warrior

Post by Aingeru »

Thank you very much!
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

The January Monthly and the February Monthly are merged, the March Monthly is kinda deleted. There are a lot of problems to be solved within the monthly team and structure. There is no case of alarm, but changes has/will occur.

Loremaster Nagathi
The Daemonwhisperer