The Sundering Campaign at Asur.org

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Rogue-gladiator
Dark Rider

Post by Rogue-gladiator »

I joined recently, and I'm already in the thick of battle! My army has already grown to a decent fighting force of cavalry, and there truly is nothing better than checking to see who your warriors have slaughtered today. I suggest you all join up, it's alot of fun, for almost no more than 3 minutes of your day.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Re: 2H weapons and longbow. Possible?

Post by Nagathi »

Geophrim wrote:Thanks Anarion! By the way, one other technical question I had a problem with. My noble is running around with a greatsword right now, but I tried to buy a bow and it said I could not because "I either do not have the points for it or everyone who already could buy it, has one". Now, I have 1 pt, so I have the pts to buy the long bow. However, does that mean that I CAN"T buy a bow because I already have a 2H weapon? Or is this a glitch? Should I let Timmy know? Thansk very much!

If you got enough points, and not a bow already, you should be able to buy it without problem. Make sure your points are enough. If they are, and the problem is still there, let Timmy know.

- Nag
Alkair
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Alkair »

Well, it is certainly fun to play in this campaign. Join one of the many 'companies' where warbands operate together for a better and bigger impact. I for one am part of the Crimson Company, and so far it is quite enjoyable.

Let's beat some traitors before lunch... !cool!

BTW, I have problems this morning to go to the Asur.org website. Anybody else with the same problem??
---------------------
House Sheth Harath
Highborns of the great city of Ghrond
Guardians against the Great Chaos Waste
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Alkair, could be Timmy updating some minor thingas. He posted a thread about updating the phpBB system. Check the announcements forum.

- Nag
Kane
Black Guard

Post by Kane »

I joined about two weeks ago, but have only fought 5 battle (3 wins and two draws). It really freaks me out that I do not fight more
Nice armor Tyrion. Did your husband make it for you?
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Go to the passes, there's a lot of fighting there. Also, join the Usergroup of the Loyalists to get orders from our High Command.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

New overall orders are to be posted tomorrow (Wednesday) or Thursday. Join the group now to receive a fresh set of orders.

- Nag
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

@ kane: I joined 23 days ago and I have fought 1 battle... a draw... But I do give outnumbering with my 23 counting warband...
Pirateering the #1 Dutch national hobby 1600-1700...

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth
WS: 4 S: 4 T: 4 D: 3 I: 3

Equipment: Long Sword, Spear, Shield, Light Armour and Wolfskin cloack. 145 Gold.

Skills: -
Anarion of asur.org
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Anarion of asur.org »

We still need new recruits. If you do want to join may I suggest setting Chrace or Cothique as your starting location and joining Nagathi's band? It's a powerful group but there are a few pesky enemies that we'd like to remove.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Anarion, for the record, The Hunters of Chrace is not a powerful group right now. We baraely make an impact on anything. We are in desperate need of new recruits.

- Nag
Anarion of asur.org
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Anarion of asur.org »

I know but I wasn't going to say so outright in case some of the wretched council spies were watching.

:lol:
Dalakh deathblow
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Dalakh deathblow »

so the whole point about this topic is : we need more elves to fight for Malekith! c'mon fellow druchii join us and start slaughtering those cursed elves at ulthuan! my noble have already kiled 38 elven scums! believe me, you'll be sorry if you miss the excitement ;)
Innocence proves nothing.
Nekroskop
Highborn

Post by Nekroskop »

So I may be too late, but I joined anyway, to be part of the last battle. My General was born in the last days of Ulthuan anywayx, so it's fitting that he's coming so late.
I waste him with my boltthrower!
Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

Well, as a loyalist I have to say... Count me in!