Last Chance!!! D.net T-Shirts for FREE!!!

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Kitrik
Fearless Leader of the "Cult of Kitrik"

Last Chance!!! D.net T-Shirts for FREE!!!

Post by Kitrik »

Due to some complications with Intellectual Property rights with Games Workshop, I have had to shut down The Armoury and cease selling the remaining T-Shirts.

I have about 20 left to get rid of. However, I have invested a LOT of time, effort and money into this whole ordeal and do not want to come away in the hole / completely empty handed. So I have come up with a plan to give away the T-Shirts for free (maybe a little bit of money, but $9.95 at most).

Click here to find out more!
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=31407
Linda lobsta defenda
Witch Elf
Witch Elf

Post by Linda lobsta defenda »

to keep things simple post in the other thread. thanks on the behalf of the admin
Mordy
Slave on the Altar

Post by Mordy »

:evil: I am considerably disappointed to discover after paying my money and having waited patiently for my shirt to arrive that you are now still unable to give them away for free. This is a copy of my bank statement.

28/11/2004 VISA PURCHASE PAYPAL *DRUCHII
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX XX/XX CA
20.000 USD $26.10

Cmon Guys! Perhaps I can have one of the "FREE" t-shirts and you can keep the $20 US to pay for the postage. Please contact me ASAP via email you have the address
When the mists of death subside, the Druchii emerge thirsting for more. It is more than warfare to us . . . it is worship.
Kitrik
Fearless Leader of the "Cult of Kitrik"

Post by Kitrik »

Heya Mordy - k, I found your order and it was shipped 12-03. The thing is, shipping has been extremely slow because of Christmas. Only within the last week have orders that were placed a week or two before yours arrived in ENGLAND! Don't worry about the T-Shirts dissappearing though, no one in the US seems interested in them at all! I will place one of the shirts on the side for you just in case it never does get there. Please give it another 2 weeks and if you don't see it in that time, I will gladly send you a replacement!

Sorry for the delay!

Kitrik
Hydramaster
Executioner

Post by Hydramaster »

Please can any of you USA guys get the T-Shirt for me and send it to me I will pay both you And Kitrik eaven if payed the high price!?!?!?!?!