New Moderators Needed

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

New Moderators Needed

Post by Langmann »

We require new moderators for these Forums:

Ideas
Tactics
Trading

Please feel free to nominate (below) a user or nominate yourself. Either is acceptable.

Please do not send me private messages, rather post your name below.

This is not a contest of popularity. People are advised that in order to demonstrate your professionalism, maturity is necessary.

If we don't choose you its not because we think you would not make a good moderator. Quite often we do like to put people as moderators of forums they are actually interested in. Once again, please be patient, honest, and mature.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Dyvim tvar
Lord of the Dragon Caves
Lord of the Dragon Caves

Post by Dyvim tvar »

I volunteer be the moderator of the tactics forum. I have been an active contributor to the site since I joined, I am mature in age and in experience, and my posts are always substantive -- I'm no spammer.
Truly These are the End Times ...
Asperon thorn
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Asperon thorn »

I would second Dyvim. Always a good read, he is.
Falahk
Night Goblin

Post by Falahk »

Dyvim Tvar would make a good mod for the tactics forum, he is a good poster and always cotribute
SWFBR- Swedish Warhammer Tournament Calendar, Ranking and Forum
Thee forsaken one
Forsaken Master of Fallen Gods

Post by Thee forsaken one »

I would like to volunteer for the ideas forum (or the trade forum if you prefer). I admit I have not been active until recently but I have the maturity, time and definitely the experience required to moderate a forum.
Baranthazul
Ewok of DOOM

Post by Baranthazul »

I'm also nominating myself for ideas forum. I've always liked that forum, and I like to think I have maturity, and some experience on another site (a small one, that doesn't take a lot of time).
And Dyvim or pmpn8ez would be great tactics forum mods.
---Baran
Forum Moderator-Druchii Discussion
Skiing consists of wearing $3,000 worth of clothes, driving 200 miles in the snow just to stand around at a bar and drink.
Sexy druchii
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Sexy druchii »

I want to mod for the Trading forum. I could do that since I have modded those kind of things on past sites. I wish painting forum was available though. Anymore I have shown a sense of maturity, unlike last year, if you remember...

Dyvim would be a great moderator for the Tactics forum, and agree that he should be placed there.

--SD--
Philleehellphia
Assassin

Post by Philleehellphia »

Me? I'm up to mod anything really. I have mod experience before, and I'm a very active member. I'd perfer the Trades/Ideas Forum.
Edmonton Oilers Western Conference Champions 2006

Post by D99 »

I'm just a lowly slave, but I have read Phil's posts from all over different sites, and he is a very respectable and good person. I would defiently throw my vote for him if given the chance.
Zentaricai
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Zentaricai »

I think Dyvim Tvar would make a good Mod. I think he's safe snd is doing it more for the glory of the site rather than his own.
DON'T MONKEY WITH MY BUSINESS
Pmpn8ez
Evil Vampire Lord Fluffy

Post by Pmpn8ez »

The "glory of the site" indeed. Sounds epic! ;) I didn't know Dyvim wasn't already a mod? Then again, I think everyone with over 1000 posts is a mod, so :P . Speaking of which, SexyDruchii, your sig is in very bad taste; especially on someone who should know better.
"We are the most civilized race in the world. We have more exquisite ways to kill than any other." -Lord Vraneth the Cruel, master of Har Ganeth

«The wonder has a name: pmpn8ez.»
Langmann

Post by Langmann »

pmpn8ez wrote:Speaking of which, SexyDruchii, your sig is in very bad taste; especially on someone who should know better.

Amazing how some people can disqualify themselves right off the bat... :roll:

Signature has been removed.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Sha'a'alaar
The Ancient One
Location: Not eating a bacon sandwich, near Brighton, Britain

Post by Sha'a'alaar »

I'd be interested in putting something back into D.net (other than my usual thread comments). Never been a mod anywhere (so a little vague on what would be required, i.e. please let me know) but feel I should be old and wise enough.

cheers

Sha'a'alaar
Kalarn
Cold One Knight

Post by Kalarn »

I'd like to give it a go in any of the forums except tactics (sometimes my plans get a little eccentric - the sign of a true genius) but would happily give ideas or trading a shot.
Just need to be told how to use mod functions (though i'm sure i'd work it out).
Cheers, Chris
'Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.'
www.livejournal.com/users/kalarn/
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Tactics: I'd nominate Dyvim Tvar as well
Ideas: Baranthazul is a decent member... Could work
Tradings: Don't know...

Nagathi
The Sacred Sentinel
Sleekdd
Highborn
Location: Belgium, the only country where surrealism is a way of life.

Post by Sleekdd »

I realize I'm an utter newbie compared to you guys so I won't nominate myself for a position. I'll soak up some more wisdom first. As for nominating others:

Tactics: Dvim Tvar (I haven't read much of him but he has quite the rep)

I wouldn't know who to advance for the other forums but I do know that Asperon Thorn and pmpn8ez put together constructive posts. Perhaps they could be 'volunteered'? ;)

Anyway [/rant]
Great minds think alike.
So if you want diversity, try morons.
Kida
Undercover Asrai

Post by Kida »

I'll put in another vote for Dyvim Tvar as a Tactics mod...

my Last.fm page in case anyone is interested...
Chesney
Black Guard

Post by Chesney »

I will volunteer to mod the Ideas forum or the Tactics forums. I am always up for more work.

Ches
Refusing to desert the Ogre Kingdoms since 2004!
Rasputinii
M-A-D

Post by Rasputinii »

I am up for modding anything. I relish in responsibility, and love this community, and it would nice to be able to give a little bit more back. I reckon I would prefer the trading forum of the three because Dyvim is clearly the man for tactics and I don't use the ideas forum much...

Why me? Well I am a long serving and active member who has always strived to contrubute to the best of my ability. I am mature in my attitude, and have always got on well with this site's rules. But like others, I won't make a huge post saying why me, you (the mods) know best... ;)

Cheers,

Ras
Last edited by Rasputinii on Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pleased to be back
Alkkrision
Daemon Prince

Post by Alkkrision »

I'd like to nominate myself for either the Tactics or Ideas forum :). I really enjoy posting on Druchii.net and have been an active poster from when I joined the site. I love giving tactics to those who need them, and my posts are generally well constructed. As for the ideas forum, I don't post as much on there as I do some of the other parts of the forum, but I love reading over it and I feel I would be giving something back to the site for giving me the pleasure of reading and posting this past year or two.

As for experience, I have had previous modding/admin experience on a small forum, since which time was broken into and closed down. I'm on this forum pretty much daily as I show great interest to it. As for maturity, my posting is rather mature in my opinion, and generally I don't like posting on a couple of lines.

Hope you consider me :).
Mar-win
Highborn

Post by Mar-win »

I'd second ras for modding the trading forum! he's a very able and active member and will most certainly do a great job!
RasputinII wrote:FANTASTIC!

I LOVE IT SOO MUCH I AM USING CAPS - AND I HATE CAPS!
Xizor
Chris Tomlin

Post by Xizor »

Hey,

My interest in becoming a mod here is known to many, so I guess I should make it official.

In the last year or so I feel I have managed to build up a good rapport with most of the members here. Giving something back to the site that has improved my gaming so much would be a gerat thing to happen.

I would love to mod any of the three forums, but realistically speaking, I think I am probably best suited to the trading forum (though I'd love the tactics forum!).

There you go, I've kept it short and sweet, all I ask is that you judge my application on my membership as a whole, not on some of the silly little incidents within the past month ;)

Chris
The Black Sun Weekly - an AoS Podcast

Follow me on Twitter; @the_black_sun
Seanzala
Death Jester

Post by Seanzala »

Hi Guys,
Ill nominate myself to mod either the trading or ideas forum, dont mind which. I am a relativly active member on this site and believe that i am responsible enough to mod either.

Thanks
Sean
Kondheron
Highborn

Post by Kondheron »

Dyvim Tvar as mod for the tactics forum seems like a no-brainer, doesn't it?
"I call the legs!"
"Unfair!"
"Shut up, lets just kill them!"
"But I want the legs too!"
"Aargh, why was I born with you?"
--A squabbling hydra.
Shockwave
Highborn

Post by Shockwave »

I wouldn't mind being a Mod, but the only Forum that i'm active on is the tactics/ Rules and some times discussion. Joined up here the same day as someone else.... But alas my post count is perhaps a little too low,
I'd rather lose a closely fought game then have it all sown up in a couple of turns.

Strangely, been here longer than most of the Admin staff.......