New Moderators Needed

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Bladedaywalker18
Slave on the Altar

nominate myself

Post by Bladedaywalker18 »

I would like to nominate myself for moderator of the trading forum and yes I know im very new to the website. I would like to give it a shot at moderating for my first time thats all. I have done some buying and I can learn the rest if need be. All I ask is for a shot. Thank you
Pmpn8ez
Evil Vampire Lord Fluffy

Post by Pmpn8ez »

Since today is the last day this thread is open, I think I'll squeeze myself in on the ballot for the Tactics forum (it's only too Druchii-esque, is it not? ;) ). Instead of writing a paragraph or two on why I think I would be a good candidate, let my contributions speak for me instead. I post often enough that the vast majority of posters know who I am and what I'm like. If the powers that be still have difficulty finding reasons as to why I would be a good mod, then obviously I would not be!

edit- ...and here I was thinking I'd be all sneaky about it. :P Alas, the best laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft a-gley.
Last edited by Pmpn8ez on Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We are the most civilized race in the world. We have more exquisite ways to kill than any other." -Lord Vraneth the Cruel, master of Har Ganeth

«The wonder has a name: pmpn8ez.»
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

This thread is closing Sunday 12AM EST.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Baranthazul
Ewok of DOOM

Post by Baranthazul »

Although Dyvim would make an excellent mod, I think pmp just edges him out. As I said earlier, pmp has been here long enough, nad given good enough advice, that he just should be a mod.
My 'pinion though, which matters for absolutely nothing...
---Baran
Forum Moderator-Druchii Discussion
Skiing consists of wearing $3,000 worth of clothes, driving 200 miles in the snow just to stand around at a bar and drink.
Seanzala
Death Jester

Post by Seanzala »

I agree with baran. Pmp would make a great mod.

Sean