New Moderators Needed

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

Hey,

I would like to nominate myself to either moderate the Druchii tactics or the Ideas forum.

I am of a mature age and would be able to handle this kind of responsibility. I have evidence of this in the form of the fact that I lead the Team Khaine forum during the civil war with great vigour. And the facts that I both run a Warhammer club for younger children.

My reasons for nominating myself for the Druchii tactics forum? I have collect Warhammer and Dark Elves for over 9 years now ever since I got a box of them for Christmas one year, my experience with them is great, having faced nearly all armies at least once and I offer advice to two young Druchii generals at my club, both of whom have come a long way in the last few months, I would like to pass on my knowledge to other generals, I have written articles regarding tactics such as my article on the best ways to face the Cult of Pleasure which I wrote during the civil war.

Alternatively I would also like to moderate the Ideas Forum, my head is always full of ideas that just need inspiration to get out. where it is a piece of fluff that i have read or just a moment or two thinking. It was this that led me to applying to Join the 7th Convent initiative last year, amd i was accepted. Since then I have helped out the Convent in as many ways as I could, I even started the ideas rolling on a co-op project between the covenant and the Cult of Pleasure initiative. If i was allowed to Moderate the Ideas Forum i would make it florish with new ideas, either some of my own or inspire others to have ideas and to post them. I would very much like to help people in this forum with their ideas.

My activity on the site to has increased since the time of the Civil war, due to my leading Team Khaine. This site has done a lot for me and I would just love to give something back to it, whether it be in my current role as helping out the 7th Convent with the monthly. Or as a moderator of this site, no matter what I will help this site out in anyway I can.

Voodoomaster

*edited for spelling
Last edited by Voodoomaster on Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Angel of algebra
Assassin

Post by Angel of algebra »

I would be quite eager to be a mod, preferably in ideas, since it is the part of the site i am most active and interested in (probably because of my constant list creations). I could be a mod, if the mod powers/responsibilities were explained to me a little more clearly, and Dyvim for tactics! Please consider me, I would really like to be able to give something back to the forums i constantly annoy, lol
Pmpn8ez
Evil Vampire Lord Fluffy

Post by Pmpn8ez »

Now that he's finally nominated himself, my vote goes to Voodoomaster for one of the forums, specifically Tactics (since I visit there more often than either of the other two ;) ). There's a difference between a good poster and a good moderator; the former is not necessarily also the latter, but the latter is by default one of the former. Voodoomaster is one of the very few people I personally think is qualified to be a mod in addition to just a regular poster.

Edit- ...and since Chesney has been great so far with the Lesser Races Tactics/ Lists (and since there's not much work to be done there anyway), giving him the Ideas forum too would be a good investment.
"We are the most civilized race in the world. We have more exquisite ways to kill than any other." -Lord Vraneth the Cruel, master of Har Ganeth

«The wonder has a name: pmpn8ez.»
Zakath the slaughterer
Master of Puppets

Post by Zakath the slaughterer »

I give my vote to Ras, he deserves that kind of a position
Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings/
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams/
Blinded by me, you cant see a thing/
Just call my name, `cause Ill hear you scream
Rasputinii
M-A-D

Post by Rasputinii »

Awe, cheers, Zakath and Mar-win. That means alot. I must also concuer that Voodomaster deserves a position, hes good that way :D
Pleased to be back
Loki
Brolock
Brolock

Post by Loki »

i give my vote to Dvim Tvar for tactics and Voodoomaster for Ideas.
+++ Team Mulligans +++

FAQ
Fr0
Trademaster

Post by Fr0 »

Hello;

I'd like to nominate myself in the trading forum. I have over 5 years of online trading experience, also I've developed a well known reputation locally and on many sites. I have a great grasp on the concept of prices, fair trades as well as good trading and personal ethics.

Fr0
The_nightlord
Black Guard

Post by The_nightlord »

I also give my vote too Voodoomaster, tactics or ideas, both suit him! He is very friendly and polite, and that is important!

I would like to be a mod sometime in the future but i believe I don't have enought experience at the moment.
Slayer69
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Slayer69 »

I'd like to nominate myself in the Tactic Forum. Having played Warhammer for 5 years by now and having three different armies, I hope that I have enough know-how to help with tips and advices. Slayer
Reaper
Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

I give my vote to Voodomaster and Ras.
They seem the right people to me.
The dark prince
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by The dark prince »

My votes go to Ras, Voodoomaster and Dyvim Tvar, and I think Sha'lal'alalar (or however you spell it ;) ) would also be a very fine candidate. All these people are experienced, sensible posters who I always see putting thought and time into their posts. They are responsible enough to be able to look after a forum as well. I would probably consider nominating myself (with what minute chance I have), but I really don't spend enough time on here at the moment to shoulder responsibility like that.

Anyway, just my opinion

TDP
Hruggek
Assassin

Post by Hruggek »

My vote goes to Dyvim Tvar for the tactics moderator.
Fluff is cool, fluff is funny, fluff is nice. But fluff will put no dinner on your plate!
Zentaricai
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Zentaricai »

Ahh, I think Vodoo and Sha would be good Mods as well as my thumbs up for Dyvim...conversely, i think the other volunteers would be poor choices.
DON'T MONKEY WITH MY BUSINESS
Malekith, the witch king
Warrior

Post by Malekith, the witch king »

I'd Volunteer for any of, I have had Forum experiance in the past =D even owned my own lol.
Andruillius
Highborn

Post by Andruillius »

Dvim Tvar for Tactics and Voodoomaster for Ideas. They're both experienced and good posters, but more importantly they seem like people who can handle the spammers in a civil manner, which is probably the most requiring part of the mod job. Especially Voodoo who already has experience with little children ;)
Unofficial and self-appointed ambassador of
www.battleglade.com
Malekith, the witch king
Warrior

Post by Malekith, the witch king »

But, i know tactics O_o amungs all armies, and i can deal with spamming, but meh *Shrugs* your loss XD
Lyngrey
Beastmaster

Post by Lyngrey »

Yeah Shock... i'm the same way.. the only forums i really get on is tactics,and my post count is horribly low.. but post count isn't a measure of your status.. Like its usally a measure of who puts in dupplicate post to the same discussion =) or Spamming =) i Tend to hold back with posting to stuff that has already been covered. But i wouldn't mind being a mod considering i post in alot of FORUMS! Alot! And i pretty much have the displine to Mod via experience =) That and i am little known on here =)
beastherd vs DarkRiders!!!!
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) Not because of you, Seaonzala, Because I'm the Bunny =) and i want world domination!

Fr0's site GO THERE NOW!
Craigman22
Slave on the Altar

Post by Craigman22 »

i would be a mod for tactics or ideas as i am dedicated to king malekith and am always in his service
Loyal to the Drakau of the hag and the king himself. Long live the hag
Seanzala
Death Jester

Post by Seanzala »

Craigman and other, we can't have just anyone becoming a mod. I think that would be a d.net record. A mod with a post count of one. Any way, my votes go to Dyvim Tvar for tactics, voodoo for ideas and ras for trading.

Sean
Eeeeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Eeeeron »

Don't tend to hang around on any of those fora and don't have enough time otherwise I'd nominate myself, yes I know it's big-headed but you need a certain level of it round here.

Dyvim always seems to post sensible comments and seems to know how things work (I thought he already was a mod so he must be good).
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Bring on the dancing squirrels!

Consolecommunity.com - For all your gaming chat and meet-ups
Linda lobsta defenda
Witch Elf
Witch Elf

Post by Linda lobsta defenda »

remember people: us mods have to confer as well. so just because you can vote and nominate here.. we reserve the rights to decide.. yeah no one ever said this was a democracy
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

This thread remains open for 2 days.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Noble korhedron
Empire General

Post by Noble korhedron »

I would like to give Tactics or Trading a go. If it becomes available, maybe one of the Lesser Races sections.
Regards,

NK.

http://ulthuan.net/forum
http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/index.php
http://warhammer-empire.com/theforum/index.php
http://www.bartertown.com/trading/index.php

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.
Zire
Corsair

Post by Zire »

I'dd like to be a mod for the Tactics section, its because I really spent a lot of time thinking on tactics and army list. Also I have experience with an other forum of wich I'm partial admin for 0.5 years now.

I'm a full time student so I have loads of spare time to do the trick. :D
Vengeanceseeker
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Vengeanceseeker »

I'll nominate myself for the Ideas forum, as I look in there a few times. I'm fairly mature (I think people in the chat will vote for that) and I can handle responsability well.

Also, I'd like to suppoet Voodoomaster for whatever he is considered fr, he's sensible and is experianced.
World of Arl, Where the players matter.

Free Dark Elf army!
VS' known kills: Lord Saradain.