Story contest closed!

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Ansob.
Follower of Malal

Story contest closed!

Post by Ansob. »

The story contest is now closed (well, has been since eight hours ago). The results will be posted here Wednesday, if all goes well.
General Kala wrote:
Cenyu wrote:Hail to the King, baby.
All my eloquence fails to express it as well as this.
Andrew_kingstone1
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Andrew_kingstone1 »

Is there any chance of us being able to see the stories sometime? It would be great if we could and good luck to all that entered :D

Cheers, Andy
"Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for it."
Ansob.
Follower of Malal

Post by Ansob. »

The judging process will actually be people's choice, since there's kind of a deficit in mods what with some being away and some being busy. I'll get them up by tonight, normally.
General Kala wrote:
Muse of harganeth
Executioner

Post by Muse of harganeth »

It's now either past wednesday or near wednesday, which depends which wendesday you were refering too.
Could we have a link to the page, if it has been made.
Oh can the writers vote?
As time past on, the feeling of fun
passed away like wind on a mountain...
Eldacar
Loremaster

Post by Eldacar »

Oh can the writers vote?

You'd be a little bit biased if you could. ;)
"I live in hope and fear. Hope that once more the Lords of Caledor will ride on the backs of Dragons. Fear that if we do, when we do, it will be our last ride." ~Imrik, High Prince

Initiative Leader - Editors
Ansob.
Follower of Malal

Post by Ansob. »

The writers cannot vote, and I'm still trying to find a place to host the things without absolutely bastardising the formatting. I'm also tackling exams and a sticky personal situation or two, so that explains why I shoved this in a corner of my mind.

Update soon, I'm looking at getting a web page, which means I can use HTML to make the stories not look like they'll make your eyes bleed. Anyway, all in all, good stuff.
General Kala wrote:
Muse of harganeth
Executioner

Post by Muse of harganeth »

A neutral shade of black. wrote:The writers cannot vote, and I'm still trying to find a place to host the things without absolutely bastardising the formatting. I'm also tackling exams and a sticky personal situation or two, so that explains why I shoved this in a corner of my mind.

Update soon, I'm looking at getting a web page, which means I can use HTML to make the stories not look like they'll make your eyes bleed. Anyway, all in all, good stuff.

Don't you just hate personel problems! Back on track, It thought that the stories would be publisghed on a page here, and people would vote on them.
I think honesty would be a big part of the thing though. It would be much easier and you could get voted on without hassel.
As time past on, the feeling of fun
passed away like wind on a mountain...
Ansob.
Follower of Malal

Post by Ansob. »

Muse of Harganeth wrote:Back on track, It thought that the stories would be publisghed on a page here, and people would vote on them.
I think honesty would be a big part of the thing though. It would be much easier and you could get voted on without hassel.

The stories will be here and people will get a poll on this site - what I need is somewhere to host either the .docs or show the stories so that the formatting isn't killed (italics, indents and the lot), which are a big part of how your story looks like, how easy it is to read and how much people read it.
General Kala wrote: