Moderator accountability

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Linda lobsta defenda
Witch Elf
Witch Elf

Moderator accountability

Post by Linda lobsta defenda »

Due to a recent thread (no we wont discuss this here any post about that will be edited) it has come to light that some people think that just because a person is a moderator or administrator they can break the rules and get away with it.

Let me state that this isnt so, the rules apply equally for all. If you have a problem with a moderator please feel free to send me a private message (of if it is me you have a problem with then PM Rork or any of the other administrators but Rork is the one that is online most). And we will look into the problem in an objective manner, we wont cover for another mod if they do mess up. We might not hang them in public (we dont do that when we issue out punishments simply because we do not feel it adds something by publicly humiliating someone) but the person(s) involved will be informed of the matter.

Thank you for reading this and if you have questions feel free to ask them either here or in a Private Message.
Ansob.
Follower of Malal

Post by Ansob. »

More accurately, if you have a problem, PM the problematic moderator and see if you can't sort that problem out with him or her first. For one thing, it's not polite to talk about people behind their backs and, secondly, the admins have better things to do that solving problems that the moderators themselves could solve. Only PM an admin if talks with the moderator in question failed.
General Kala wrote:
Cenyu wrote:Hail to the King, baby.
All my eloquence fails to express it as well as this.
Linda lobsta defenda
Witch Elf
Witch Elf

Post by Linda lobsta defenda »

ops. i kinda figured that was self explanetory. *blushes*

thanks for catching that ansob :)