Maelstrom 17.5% Easter discount offer - see last post

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Post by Dalamar »

My shipping took just as long due to silly postal strike in the UK <.< but I have my new dragon now ^^
7th edition army book:
Games Played: 213
Games Won: 114 (54%)
Games Drawn: 33 (15%)
Games Lost: 66 (31%)

8th Edition army book W/D/L:
Druchii: 36/4/16
Malekithau
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Malekithau »

DA you'll be hearing from me m8 get those international stamps ready to go.
" If I wanted to roll a million dice I'd play Yahtzee!"
Silverheimdall
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Silverheimdall »

I love Maelstrom, even more so when they extended the CHRIMBO voucher for Monday~

After ordering £210 of stuff, my credit card was charged $375 Canadian dollars, so I thought I'd compare with Games Workshop prices over here in Canada.

It is frightening to see how inflated the prices are here and how amazing a deal it is to order Overseas rather than local (and sad at the same time for independant retailers over here).

So here it is, the difference between my $375 dollars spent monday and what it would have cost me at Games Workshop:

I put the same items in the GWShop.com basket (3 Chaos batallions, 1 VC batallion, 2 marauder horsemen boxes, mounted chaos lord and a Ciaphas Cain novel)

$603 local, because of taxes and add to that the cost of transportation to go to the only Games Workshop store in Québec Province...

Thank you Maelstrom, for saving me a good 38% from our insane Canadian prices.
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

It's Christmas time and here at Maelstrom Games, www.maelstromgames.co.uk, we're all happy and jolly and off to visit Santa in his grotty grotto next weekend, but we'd like to spread the love to you all at Druchii.net too by giving you a cracking 15% off UK RRP voucher to grab your Chrimbo presents for all the family this weekend!

Your 15% off UK RRP discount voucher ends on Monday the 14th of December 2009 at midnight (GMT) and it's a great chance to grab yourself all those lovely new ranges we've brought in over the past few months since our expansion, as well as all your old favourites, to ensure your mates and rellies get what they really want for Christmas! It will work on all the items within our webstore, but:
- not on any Flames of War items
- not on any Seeds of War items
- not on any Games Workshop Direct items
- and additionally, not on anything within our eBay store.
Apart from the above, the voucher will work on pre-orders and, crucially, you'll still earn Moneyback - although tiered discounts are disabled when using a voucher of course.

Your voucher code is: DRUCHII-CHRISTMAS

To use this voucher simply register on the webstore, www.maelstromgames.co.uk (if you haven't already), copy and paste the code into the appropriate field in your basket when you have selected the items you want, press 'REDEEM', and the webstore will do the rest. You are not limited to one purchase and, indeed, we would ask you to recommend us to your friends with this voucher!

Remember though that this voucher is intended for the webstore only - it does not apply to any of our auctions or shop inventory items on eBay.

Happy Ordering!
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

Hey guys don't forget, this offer ends at midnight GMT tonight so hurry to get those last minute orders in!

Merry Christmas.
Xizor
Chris Tomlin

Post by Xizor »

Damn...just missed this :(
The Black Sun Weekly - an AoS Podcast

Follow me on Twitter; @the_black_sun
Jrg
Executioner

Post by Jrg »

A sponsership, great idea guys. Ahh gutted i missed out on the voucher thou :(
Somwhere out there is Inquisitor Horatio Caine investigating cults of slaanesh
Caine looks around seeing bits of cultists on the ground
Inq Caine: Well it looks like these cultists
*puts on glasses*
Inq Caine: Have gone to pieces
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

Maelstrom Games are pleased to announce the launch of our very own Event Forums. They are for the discussion of Maelstrom Events only, and allow us the opportunity of keeping players and hobbyists informed of all the exciting events which take place at The Eye of The Storm.

As our new venue becomes more and more established, we are conscious of the potential for our ever increasing range of events to start dominating the discussion forums of the independent websites such as dnet. This is something which we do not want to happen so, for obvious reasons, we have decided to set up a separate location.

We will still make announcements throughout the web informing people of events as and when they are announced, but all discussion will be encouraged to take place on our site. The new forums can be found HERE, so everyone is welcome to pop along and browse away. We are currently busy uploading images and information for all the events we have planned, so be sure to check in regularly to see the updates.

Please be aware though that we do require you to register with your real name, so don't be shy, stop by and say hello!
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

Hi there,

Easter is early this year and thus our traditional Maelstrom Games (www.maelstromgames.co.uk) Easter Sale starts early, but this year we're giving you a massive 17.5% off RRP voucher to ensure you can save more money for your easter eggs than ever before!

YOUR EARLY EASTER VOUCHER
----------------------------------------------------------
Your 17.5% off UK RRP discount voucher is in force now and ends on Monday the 5th of April 2010 at midnight (GMT). It's a great chance to grab yourself all those lovely new ranges we've brought in over the past few months since our expansion as well as all your old favourites! It will work on all the items within our webstore, but:

- not on any Flames of War items
- not on any Seeds of War items
- not on any Too Fat Lardies items
- not on any Games Workshop Direct items
- and additionally, not on anything within our eBay store.

Apart from the above, the voucher will work on pre-orders and, crucially, you'll still earn Moneyback - although tiered discounts are disabled when using a voucher of course.

Your voucher code is: EARLY-EASTER

To use this voucher simply register on the webstore, www.maelstromgames.co.uk (if you haven't already), copy and paste the code into the appropriate field in your basket when you have selected the items you want, press 'REDEEM', and the webstore will do the rest. You are not limited to one purchase and, indeed, we would ask you to recommend us to your friends with this voucher!

Remember though that this voucher is intended for the webstore only - it does not apply to any of our auctions or shop inventory items on eBay.

Happy Ordering!
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

I ordered on April 11 and received only today :evil:

OK, the explanation was stickied on the package: by air mail. :lol:
Is an islandic volcanic eruption enough an excuse, which messed up the air traffic after the 15th?
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Layne
Arnold Layne
Arnold Layne

Post by Layne »

That's what we get for stealing their banks. Iceland Angry! Imma!
Layne
Global Moderator. Everything but the weather.

Caveat Numptor.

Karonath - WS6 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I3
Equipment: Bloodfeather, heavy armour, helm, Sea Dragon Cloak, rope x 2, month rations x 2
Inventory: longspear, 2 short swords, glaive, winter gear, shade cloak,
Mount: Dark Steed (Shiny), talisman of kurnous
Gold: 2294
Skills: Ambidexterity, Controlled Frenzy, Basic Ride, Drukh Kaganth
Class: Khainite
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

Calisson wrote:I ordered on April 11 and received only today :evil:

OK, the explanation was stickied on the package: by air mail. :lol:
Is an islandic volcanic eruption enough an excuse, which messed up the air traffic after the 15th?

Good as we are, air traffic control don't listen to us unfortunately :lol: