A new D.R.A.I.C.H.

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

A new D.R.A.I.C.H.

Post by Daeron »

Greetings Dreadlords,

A new D.R.A.I.C.H. has been made in the Tactics Forum. The D.R.A.I.C.H. is still being worked on, and may gradually see improvements in the coming months.
Like before the topic is "always" under construction, as continues to collect the best and finest posts of the forum. In this new edition we hope to continue that proud tradition.

In the past, the list of articles referenced to by our D.R.A.I.C.H. became long, and cumbersome. One could read a near endless list of topics, which was interesting but also difficult to find that one golden nugget of information we were looking for. We hope that the new style will help the reader find the information they look for more easily. We hope that it also becomes more accessible to new players and new members.

In the new D.R.A.I.C.H. we have made a fine selection, choosing only those discussions and articles most relevant to a topic, and which is still accurate for the current edition. This means our list of linked articles has been reduced, for now. Some of the finest, but outdated articles from the previous D.R.A.I.C.H. are being reviewed and renewed to match the new edition. When this work is done, they will be posted and referenced in the new D.R.A.I.C.H..
Even so, the old D.R.A.I.C.H. has not been removed and a link to the old D.R.A.I.C.H. is provided in the new.

Sincerely,
The D.R.A.I.C.H. Captains
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: A new D.R.A.I.C.H.

Post by Calisson »

Thank you Daeron.
I'm glad that you took over the task to lead the D.R.A.I.C.H., especially with your sound wisdom, your innovative ideas and your thorough mathammer analysis.

Years ago, Druchii.net thrived thanks to the finest tradition of sharing tactical knowledge.
It was developed when the 6th edition army book made all battles an uphill fight, and sharing was a necessity.
The first D.R.A.I.C.H. organized the same cooperation under 7th edition,
and has been maintained since, helping generations of Dark Elf generals.
The D.R.A.I.C.H. is not the work of a single one, or a small group. It is the work of a community.

You can be part of that community, if you wish to share your knowledge.
Will you?
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
T.D.
Killed by Khorne
Killed by Khorne
Location: Hinterlands of Khuresh; The Lost City of the Angels

Post by T.D. »

Thanks to Daeron for the update.

A lot of work goes in to cataloging and organising databases such as this (not to mention the Math-hammer!)

Thanks also to all D.R.A.I.C.H. authors and contributors.
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by xFallenx »

Thanks for the update D. Can't wait to get my read on.
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Post by Amboadine »

Nice update. Thank you.