Goodbye, Druchii.net

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Nagathi
The Exiled One

Goodbye, Druchii.net

Post by Nagathi »

Goodbye Druchii.net

You might know of my disputes with the staff here on Druvhii.net during the last year or so, or it may have gone unnoticed by you. I have tried to keep my complaints somewhat private, so that I don’t ruin the atmosphere around here too much. I have had what is best for Druchii.net in mind, even though a few of the staff here were the “targets” of my hate (in lack of better words in writing moment). Much of my mistrust for some officials here started with the online campaign Flesh & Blood.

I won’t go into details about the many issues I’ve had with people from this site, as those things are best kept secret. However, I have now relegated myself from all Druchii.net usergroups, including the moderatos team “The Executioners”. I will henceforth have no affiliation with Druchii.net or its branch departments. I will still run the All-Elven WebMagaazine (its first issue will come in a near future; much work is still to be done).

I will also remain admin on Asrai.org, since that is the place I feel home at. Druchii.net was my home, but from now on you can consider me as if I have moved out. I will not read private messages sent to me here by a 95% certainty, as I will not come back here. If you feel you want to get in touch with me, I will be in the chat as many evenings as my cramped schedule allows, and I will remain reachable on Asur.org (and quite active until the end of the current campaign).

If I had the powers I once had in here, I would lock this down, but someone stripped such powers away from me. I know there has been distaste for threads like this before, but I don’t really care right now. Feel free to dislike me if you want to, that will only ease my departure even more. I say now, to all who might listen (read?) and care;

Farewell, Druchii.net!

PS. In 10 days, I'd celebrate my 4th Year anniversary here...

Petter “Nagathi” Axén
The Ex. Druchii.netter
The Ex. Loremaster
The Daemonwhisperer
The Sacred Sentinel