Use Pearl of Infinite Bleakness for CO Unit's

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Ymir13
Slave on the Altar

Use Pearl of Infinite Bleakness for CO Unit's

Post by Ymir13 »

Hi everyone. I think title give hint. You know this talisman gives the immune to all psychology of all unit. Does it covers the mounts too? Because if the dread knight bears the talisman, he takes the stupidity test. I think it's really make sense.
Riker666
Executioner

Post by Riker666 »

It really makes sense if you haven't read the rulebook.
Thecause
Slave on the Altar

Post by Thecause »

The problem with the rule "Immune to psychology" is that it does not in fact make you immune to psychology. What the brb says in the psychology section is this

"Troops that are immune to psychology automatically pass all their Panic, Fear and Terror tests and are not automatically broken if defeated in combat by outnumbering Fear-causing enemies"

So yeah, won't do anything for stupidity tests. Now, I have long held that the name "immune to psychology" is very misleading, and that this rule should be named "Fearless" instead.
Ymir13
Slave on the Altar

Post by Ymir13 »

Thanks for the clarification. I checked the book and realize misunderstanding . And I agree riker666,they sholud change the name.
Mr. anderson
Dark Illusionist

Post by Mr. anderson »

This topic has been covered elsewhere already (namely - the rules questions forum). Thus I am locking this one.
When I think of something witty, I shall put it here.