Salyer brotherhood painting contest.

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Thanewill
Slave on the Altar

Salyer brotherhood painting contest.

Post by Thanewill »

Hello Dark Taller ones, i am a dwarf, i sailed all my way to your land to intruduce you to the GRAND SLAYER BROTHERHOOD PAINTING CONTEST.
Yes thats rigth, we are having a painting contest you will have till 27 June to enter. The theme is Trollslayer, of course a dark elf killing a trollslayer is also allowd.
So here is your LIFT to the contest: http://z8.invisionfree.com/SlayerBrothe ... try6203882

Be happy and don't kil me for your Gods......... :lol:
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

Kill you for our god? Tch, why on earth would we do that? Khaine appreciates art. The art of a good decapitation, the art of a good flaying, the fine art of excruciation ...

But thank you, I'll have a look, I need all the motivation I can get to get paintng! :D
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Thanewill
Slave on the Altar

Post by Thanewill »

Syjahel wrote:Kill you for our god? Tch, why on earth would we do that? Khaine appreciates art. The art of a good decapitation, the art of a good flaying, the fine art of excruciation ...

But thank you, I'll have a look, I need all the motivation I can get to get paintng! :D

So are ya joining in? I would like to see some dark elves on the slayer brotherhood. If you are of curse not gonna cut our brains out.