Heroic Performances

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Cananatra
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Cananatra »

I use a hag from the cauldron (One with goblet) to represent a sorceress fairly often. Thing is that model will invariably miscast at least once a match, sometimes more. Never has she been killed by a miscast nor has she ever been in a match without miscasting. Mind you that isnt the story.

Was walking out on her own doombolting a unit of screamers on their way across the board. Cut them down to one before it charged her. Drew combat and in my next turn i tired to cast word of pain to aid in my surviving another round. She miscast, exploded, isnt wounded. Poor screamer wasnt so lucky.

Second time, against same player but different match. She had been hunting his keeper of secrets as it ran around killing two hydra and some xbows. Eventualy she was all i had left and the keeper charged her. It was down to 2 wounds by now. Totaly whiffed its attacks, and lost a wound in return. She passed on a double 1. My turn, tried a spell, miscast as per usual (3rd time this battle), exploded, wasnt wounded, killed the keeper.

He's reluctant to charge her now. Mind you she's killed plenty of my guys to, why she's never in a unit anymore. :P
Group 28- Name: Cananatra; Warrior; Follower of Slaanesh
WS:4 S:4 T:5 D:4 I:3
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Ride, Endurance
Nightblade183
Assassin

Post by Nightblade183 »

Ah the ole suicide bomber that lived to tell...classic
...__i___
...))))) r
.\OOOOO/
~~~~~~~~~
We can't possibly be the only people on this forum who love plundering and pillaging can we? Come join the Brotherhood of The Coast, and raid til your heart's content.

Beeing ilitterit makes dis forem stewpid

8th Edition Game Tally
W/L/D
2/1/1
Venkh
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Venkh »

A single dark rider shoots his RXB at a TK herophant needing sevens to hit & 4's to wound. At the end of the shooting phase the heirophant was no more.

8 rxb warriors changed by a Nurgle Demon prince. They stand and shoot taking him down to a single wound. In combat they lose 3 or their number but the last dude pokes the demon in "the weakness" and kills him outright.
Camaris
Black Guard

Post by Camaris »

My 175 pt hydra dueled a 700 pt chaos lord on dragon with a 2+ armor save and regeneration. The hydra made approximately six regeneration saves every round of combat, while wounding the dragon at least once per combat. When the dragon was down to one wound, my opponently desperately charged with his two Tzentch mages on disks. I allocated my attacks equally between dragon and the two mages, and managed to kill the dragon and both the mages. The Lord failed his break test and was run down.
Inquisitor black
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Inquisitor black »

this happened at least 5-6 years ago, but it's the most amazing thing I've seen on a warhammer table and I remember most of the details pretty well

A beast hero was the lone survivor of a unit of gors and was in a combat against a stegadon, with 1 wound remaining. He passed his break fest needing to roll equal to or less than 5. The next turn, the stegadon wounded him 3 times. The beastman was saving on sixes. The player proceeded to roll triple sixes to save all three wounds. The beast hero inflicted two wounds on the stegadon, won combat and ran it down.

I was absolutely astounded at what I had seen. The chance of that happening had to be one in thousands.
Be not afraid of the dark, but of what the dark hides.
Dangerous Beans
The Guiding Eye
Location: Sat drinking 'soul stealer' cocktails in the city of Vilebrier with Morathi...

Post by Dangerous Beans »

I have 2 pretty awesome incidents:

I once took the Rubric of Dark Dimensions as I was testing it out for the Temple of Khaine Initiative here on druchii.net against Lizardmen.

It was a 3k game and my opponent had taken a Lord Kroak and Id popped the Rubric onto my Noble IIRC - I'd slammed a massive unit of 40 warriors + Banner of Nag (I had a 10 long frontage and popped him on the side ;)) into the front of his temple guard after whittling their numbers down enough from shooting to expose their rear. My noble meanwhile pegged it across the board to join some Shades, who then legged it round to the back of the Saurus and Kroak's unit (who was decimating the last elements of my army I might add!) My final turn I ran in with the Noble and cast my arse off with magic (used the 3 power stones I'd saved for this moment!) which just whittled his magic defence down before trying to use the old Wand of Kharaidon to blast apart his Salamanders (this drew his last dispel scroll out). I then opened the Rubric once I was now in contact with Kroak and sucked him into the ether!!! BWUHAHAHAHA!!!! My opponent was so miffed he made me play the game to a last man standing and utterly wiped my force off the board: though as I pointed out to him after the game it was technically a draw as I'd killed Kroak with possibly the worst magic item we owned!! :D

Second story is a lot shorter but no less entertaining.

My opponent is a Vampire player and a very meticulous one at that who thinks far too much about how to make his armys: he prides himself upon his composition and fights hard to maintain his reputation as a difficult player to beat. Anyway, in another 3k pt game he decided to take Zakarias the Everliving in an attempt to emulate the first 6th Edition Dark Elf VS Vampires battle report WD wrote back in June several aeons ago. I'd taken Morathi and all the other troops the WD article had added. He took Zacharias and a load of other things that he'd wanted (he forgot that we were using identical lists to the ones on the Bat Rep). Anyway the game goes on and my mate is bragging on about how awesome Zacharias is. I've set up a strong firebase in my deployment zone with the Reapers, Crossbowmen and Spears - he meanwhile blasted apart the reapers and flapped his flabby scaly old arse over to the flank of my deployment zone ready to run down the sides as his army neared the front. I then turned the 2 units of 10 or so Crossbowmen to face him and fired into the evil special character: 36 hits later and he's bragging about how tough him and the dragon are and that 36 hits will mean nothing: 14 wounds on the dragon and 12 on Zacharias later and theyre both dead - his army starts to crumble as the cold one knight/hydra banner flanking force arrive to mop up the remaining living dead... Classic!

Two of the most powerful special characters of 6th edition humbled by some of the least expected methods (though the crossbowmen perhaps less so as its obvious with lotsa shots youre gonna get some hits through against a large target: that was my opponents arrogance I guess though! ;))

Finally, this wasnt me but a friend, who sent 10 skink skirmishers in to fight off a unit of 6 khorne chosen knights: they killed 4 and the remaining fluffed their attacks - skinks went on to run down and kill the remaining chosen lol!! Thats what, 50 points or so VS over 300? :lol:

Ahhhh I love this game!

- Beanz
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

It was a 6th edition match against lizerdmen, 2000 pts. He had taken a slaan and a couple of Skink preists, I had taken a single level two sorc. Needless to say we both expected him to dominate the magic phase, I had no real hope of geting anything cast at all. But I had the Black Horror and I had the dice so I decided, what the hell I may as well give it a try. So I cast it at a regiment of 20 Saurus. "Ha!" he laughed "It'll never get through." Three powerdice and and two sixes later and he was not quite so cock sure. But they were strength four, how much damage could it realy do?

19 sucked into a realm of eternal agony and the champion runing so hard he never looked back. He never rolled so many fives and sixes again at one time ever again, it was halarious! (Less fantastic but still worth mentioning. In the same game I killed his slaan with a hunter noble, alone upon his cold one with only a lance and mundane armour. Points well spent there).
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Pops71408
Shade

Post by Pops71408 »

Sadly this was my opponents moment but amazing none-the-less.
HE v. TK(me) My Screaming Skull catapult put a shot right on top of HE mage w/ only 1 wound left. Took a S 10 hit and I roll a 1 to wound! In my opponents turn said mage is apparently ticked off and cast two spells both with irresitable force wiping out a unit of chariots and bring my bone giant down to 1 wound!!
Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Post by Dalamar »

Dangerous Beans wrote:though as I pointed out to him after the game it was technically a draw as I'd killed Kroak with possibly the worst magic item we owned!! :D

That actually was a draw as in the previous book Kroak had a special rule that if he dies the lizardmen army can only draw at best, even if they wipe the opponent off the table ;)
7th edition army book:
Games Played: 213
Games Won: 114 (54%)
Games Drawn: 33 (15%)
Games Lost: 66 (31%)

8th Edition army book W/D/L:
Druchii: 36/4/16
Dangerous Beans
The Guiding Eye
Location: Sat drinking 'soul stealer' cocktails in the city of Vilebrier with Morathi...

Post by Dangerous Beans »

Yeah thats what I'd meant Dal ;) my opponent hadnt read his rules fully correctly - allegedly he's have tried 'much harder' to protect kroak had he realised that, and thought to even have prepared for the mini-black hole item: he'd called it a moral victory... I'd said, er, no, you just let the worlds last remaining 1st generation slann be sucked into eternal oblivion to lead a life endless torture and pain: I'd not call that moral at all! :P We agreed to disagree :D

- Beanz
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

1000pts vs dwarves.

After I lost the game-winning melee, I saw a unit of 9 dwarf warriors, FC in a single line, overrun on my poor corsairs with RHB, champ & muso, in a single line.

As it is an overrun charge, I cannot stand & shoot. My corsairs have 5+ armour in melee and a single attack each.
I don't know why I selected to stand instead of fleeing, as logic would have commended (fleeing corsairs run much faster than dwarves and should have rallied later).

He hits. 10 attacks. 1 wound only, needing 6 to save, I saved! :shock:
I hit back. 11 attacks S3, with hatred. I manage to kill 1.
Result: 1 kill and numeric superiority against 1 banner, I win by 1. :lol:

Dwarves roll for morale with only -1 penalty, in vicinity of the general, and they loose! :shock:
They flee with a high roll, but corsairs pursue and have them reroll the highest dice, so they are cought, their banner is captured! :)

It was close to the end of the game that I was loosing horribly until then.
Thanks to this exceptional feat, instead of loosing my unit's VP, it was the dwarves + banner VP for me. My corsairs did occupy a 1/4 table instead of the dwarves. So instead of being massacred, I managed to loose by... 148 VP exactly, when 150 were needed for a loss.
Result: draw, thanks to this marvelous tiny brave unit of RHB corsairs. :P

Now there is a death bounty from dwarves on their head. :evil:
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Eglard
Corsair

Post by Eglard »

In sixth edition empire vs high elves:

I get first turn and lob a mortar shell into the middle of 20 PG. Everyone dies. All units panic and fail to rally or run of the board but a small unit of silverhelms with the pure of heart character in it. My opponent doesn't conced and advances with the silverhelms. 30 shots from a helblaster and a few cannon shots later there are no high elves on the board and no casualties (except the hellblaster) on the empire side. Funny thing is that I didn't even play a gunline :lol:

20 night goblins flank a star dragon lord. I challenge with the gobbo champion and he gets maxim over kill, but I win due to musican. The prince fails the break test and runs of the board. :twisted:
Eglard
Corsair

Post by Eglard »

A great cannon shot 5 wounds of a gigant only to be sharged next turn by it. The gigant charges and kills 2 of the crew. The remaining crewman kills the gigant.
Hans von darkelf
Corsair

Post by Hans von darkelf »

6th ed dark elves game, abit strange as there was three sides, DE, HE, Skaven

Skaven Master assasin with Fellblade or something, it gives you str 10 i think or something.
Any way he assasin charges my Reaper :( kills in total 1 crewman, last remaining crew gets a wee bit annoyed holds up the most "skilled" skaven model they have for a few turns, even manages to wound him.

Finally super crew member dies, only to see the assasin kill himself brecause of the fellblade :twisted: opponent annoyed at the elf with light armour.
Dalamar wrote:It was the alien hat!

Now we know the truth :twisted:
Mereghost
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Mereghost »

2000 pts vs Lizardmen

Ancient Stegadon charges my warriors, loses by 1, rolls 6-6-5. Near BSB he rolls again, this time 6-6-6. He rolls for fleeing, 6-5. I roll for pursuing, 6-6. All hail dice gods.
Ours is the wisdom of Solomon
Apoc
Warrior

Post by Apoc »

My heroic performance was in fact not really heroic. It was rather silly.

I played my dwarfs versus his Wood Elves. My flame cannon is put on a hill, some distance away from it is my big unit of Ironbreakers including Thane (I know, both FC and IB not-so-usual choices). I front of these Ironbreakers is a unit of Dryads. Nothing else being in range, I aim my flame cannon at the unit of Dryads, guess, but guess rather short, roll the dispel dice to see how many inches are added, but roll a 2. Meaning that the flame cannon crew just lobbed their shell of burning liquid inside my unit of Ironbreakers, not even reaching far enough to hit a single Dryad. Of course, my Ironbreakers take a wound and run directly away from the Flame Cannon, straight into the unit of Dryads, killing them outright. There goes my trusty unit of Ironbreakers and my general... :( In the end, my opponent was rather proud of his dryads destroying a unit of ~400pts without having to do anything and promptly announced them 'unit of the match'.

Another heroic performance was with my Dark Elves versus some ogres under 6th ed. I don't remember what I was rolling for, but I rolled three 6s in my first roll and three 6s in the second roll. The third roll, alas, was only 6,6,5.
666 being the 'number of the devil', or so we say here, and with 3 times the same thing occurring confirming it and judging it true forever after (or so we say at least), I was quite anxious for my third roll, as we thought that a gate to hell would open on the spot and that I would be dragged into it should the third roll be three 6s again... Fortunately, it was not to be and I live to tell.
"Go forth. It is you who will sow the seeds of doubt that others will reap. For this is our way, to strike from the shadows and profit from the results. It will be the Elves of Naggaroth who stand victorious when the dust settles."
GW Quote
Warpghost
Guardian of Montreford

Post by Warpghost »

I watched a game yesterday by which a unit of daemonettes killed Teclis and a Archmage by doing absolutely nothing.

Archmage casts on the unit. Miscast. Thats OK, she ignores miscast, except of course the roll of 2 which ignores items. *Splutch* Oh dear. Snake eyes.

Teclis then casts on the unit. Miscasts. Thats OK, he ignores the first one per turn, so long as no 2. Thankfully for him, he rolled a 5.

Next turn, Teclis casts on the unit again. Miscast. Thats OK, he igno-

*splutch*
Just giving my Z$100bn.

Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever
Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Post by Dalamar »

I believe Teclis never even rolls on a miscast table. Not sure about the item.
7th edition army book:
Games Played: 213
Games Won: 114 (54%)
Games Drawn: 33 (15%)
Games Lost: 66 (31%)

8th Edition army book W/D/L:
Druchii: 36/4/16
Slortor
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Slortor »

Dalamar wrote:I believe Teclis never even rolls on a miscast table. Not sure about the item.

not quite Dal - he only ignores his first miscast every turn
so RoH is still good against him :)
Name: Khalia D'Vaarko (meaning: Khalia, property of Vaarko)
Height/Weight: 5'6", 8 stone
Other: no distinguishing features, barring the brand of a great house left wrist.
Class: Mage
Equipment: Robes, Dagger, Staff
Skills: Power of Ulgu, Power of Chamon
Stats: Ws3, S3, T3, D4, I5

lrnec wrote: Reality and truth is more brutal than almost any fantasy game
Angelique
Executioner

Post by Angelique »

One of my more cherished exploits in the Badlands featured my sorceress and her warband in a small-scale battle against a horde of Goblins. My force was heavily outnumbered, and a crazed Fanatic made short work of a unit of Executioners. I also had to deal with four lvl 1 wizards in the Magic Phase (eh, 6 DD against 4 PD), so my hopes of winning this battle were slim to none.

In his first turn he moved his biggest unit towards my main unit of Witch Elves, which also contained my Sorceress (which was allowed as a House Rule). After working some Gobbo magic he zapped/charged them into battle; more Green magic raged, and the Goblins got a free round of combat, thankfully without major casualties (1 WE). But the real combat was about to begin, and up till then, everything had been going his way. Then the tables turned. His Goblins could barely manage a hit against the three remaining WE'ves and failed to wound anything. The fightback was far more succesful, and five Goblin throats were slashed. I won that combat with the slightest margin and was overjoyed to see his unit turn their tails and flee. After a short but exciting run they were completely cut down.

In the next turn, my luck continued: my Sorceress, who up to that point had managed nothing, found herself now close enough to target a Doombolt at a lonely Shaman. After a quick prayer to the Lord of Murder I rolled two PD. I was hoping more to draw some DD towards the spell rather than actually getting the spell off (which I believed to be impossible, considering the number of DD at his disposal), but I managed to roll two 6's! The heavens rumbled and down went one Goblin shaman! A similar situation went for my Repeater Bolt Thrower, who uptil then had known nothing but miserable rolls; suddenly it managed a bunch of succesful hits and down went another shaman. With only two shamans left (who had no real useful spells anymore) and his main unit destroyed the battle had turned. I took full advantage of my momentum and went on to massacre his so-called 'horde' (including skewering another shaman with the Bolt Thrower). Truly one of my fondest battle memories!
Caboose
Warrior

Post by Caboose »

Haha I shall tell my tale of the heroic RBT. lol

Just this past weekend, I had played my first battle against the new Lizardmen...Turn 2, his Oldblood on a Carnosaur finally comes out of hiding. Given the Crew had a very long range and difficult shot, they had dialed in the perfect trajectory for the missile. As the crew loosed the single bolt across the battle field, bolt was fired straight and true. It penetrated the Oldbloods chest, in one way and out the other....One shot, 3 wounds. lol Greatest sniping shot I have ever had. lol

Same battle, he fielded two Stegadons that he walked right up the middle of the board....I had no idea what new "tricks" they had in store....yeah...He decides both of them will use "The Burning Alignment." He hit all my units except for two (My Execs and my RBTs). After averaging 5 hits per unit (Freaking bastard...haha), to my PLEASANT surprise, I took not ONE casualty. LOL All that "Boom" and he got no "Bang." hahaha I lol'd because I pictured this huge explosion, the dust settling, and the Druchii wiping the dust off their armor. lol
Malathir
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Malathir »

Very recently, I played a game against a Wood Elf player, a local GW employee. The two of us have a very decent rapport, but we had been chiding one another nonstop for the past month, over the virtues shortcomings of one anothers' armies. Needless to say, our book is new, and I must give him many of the points that he brought up, but in the end, we decided to throw down the gauntlet.

Twice was our game scheduled, to be the twilight of elves, where no matter the victor, a truly epic game was to be had, and twice our schedules were foiled by poor timing and the interference of the dreaded Real Life. Finally, about a week ago, we had the undisturbed opportunity to test each others' mettle.

This titanic duel, as the shop where we were to play, had seen it, was to feature Orion, King of the Woods, much to my surprise. Indeed, his whole list was a somewhat top-heavy Wild Hunt, the likes of which I don't think I've ever seen, with more Wild Riders than any other unit on the board, and nary an elf to be found that could not also be called a forest spirit.

My own force was standard, with no tricks such as the Pendant, no hidden Assassins, simply brute force and our keen lore of magic. Fate, it seemed, had chosen long before our lists were written, and I am left forever wanting of a more wholesome game.

Orion died barely halfway into the game.

That isn't saying much, but let me explain: I knew that I could not match his speed with my Cold One Knights, and stupidity was not kind to me, so I let my meager 15 Blackguard take the charge of Orion and his bodyguard of Wild Riders, expecting devastating losses no matter how many I could cut down first, and for Stubborn to be my safety net. They were afforded no such chance. My Blackguard made the decision I could not, and decided to mercilessly kill all but three of the original 8, and to gravely wound Orion himself. They held out, but after that first charge, nothing short of another god's divine intervention could have saved that poor deity made flesh. Word of Pain probably didn't help either.

The Cold Ones continued to be pathetic, and not much in my force was afforded any degree of maneuverability in comparison with the Wood Elves. Finally, after many attempts to fake me out, he simply let loose his Wardancers on my crossbowmen. Surely, they were doomed, I had assumed.

Of this hefty unit, I expected the worst, and in turn, received it. 24 attacks, 15 wounds... My crossbows pulled their shields forth, and made an unprecedented 8 armor saves. That was to be their end, I thought, the board edge is there, and insane courage is required! The baleful gaze of the Snake of Fate looked clearly into their souls, and told them to stand. The Wardancers would not have their day.

The final, decisive combat, after the valiant stand of the crossbows and the death of Orion was the Treeman, who came barreling out of the woods into my spears, as though to walk through the brush, crushed one of them under his trunk-hoof in what can only be described as "arterial" in it's results. Many a useless stab followed, as well as the beating hands of a fearful sorceress, but the Treeman is stout, and hard of limb, and would not be hurt. Despite all it's (un?)earthly stubbornness, he turned, and rushed off into the woods as though at death's door, regardless of his own good health, followed by the hateful pursuit of druchii, like angry bees after a honey-laden bear. They proved to have been africanized bees, and no timber of that grand giant woodman was to stir again.

It was no twilight of elves I received, but a wholehearted slaughter of things too undesirable as slaves, too sporting to torture, too fun to hunt.
Willowdark
Shade

Post by Willowdark »

Here's an oldie, but a goodie.

6th ed. Vampire Counts vs. my Wood Elves. Blood Dragon Count on Wing Nightmare goes first, laughing with his 3+ ward against shooting as he lands within short range of my 7 Waywatchers.

My turn 1 I fire 7 shots, 4 hits, 3 randomize to the Nightmare, not doing a single wound. The 4th scores a 6 on the Blood Dragon, who rolls a 1 for his ward. Out of sheer amazment, he insists on rerolling his ward. Not that it would've changed in the game, but he just wanted to demonstrate the odds.

He failed 4 straight of his mock ward saves.

His army proceeds to tank Crumble check after crumble check, landing me a solid victory by the start of turn 3, and a massacre by the time he gave up.
Representing The Battle Glade, whether they like it or not.

In the Winter,
The long and hallow eaves of the Willow
Dance like the shadows of Loec.
Tigtoad
Hydra Lord

Post by Tigtoad »

4th Edition. I was playing lizardmen in a tournament back when Slann had high magic and were combat gods and skinks had short bows.

I'm playing a chaos army.. he had 3 units of 8-10 daemons and 2 super tooled up daemon princes.

I moved all of my skinks forward and shot at the units of daemons. 10 flamers, I killed 3 with poison. He failed his panic test on a 11. (leadership 10 across the board).

I shot into his khorne dogs, killed 2 of 8, failed his panic.

I shot into his daemonettes on steeds, killed 2 of 8, he failed his panic. All 3 units ran 10+ inches and went off the board.

Magic phase, i used high magic to teleport the toad into his general and killed him in one round of hand to hand.

I had killed all but 1 of his models before he had a turn.

---

My ogres versus a lizardman army. His toad had to leave his templeguard unit due to casualties.. so he was hiding in forest where only some skink trappers could see him. They charge. 8 trappers charged the toad, did a wound (woot) and won combat. The toad failed his test on 3d6 and ran... the trappers caught him. 4th gen slann caught by 48 points of gnoblars.

---

Possibly the best "got what was coming to him" story ever... again 4th edition game. This was in the army comp days of no more than 50% characters, at least 50% core. 2000 point tournament, the undead player took a vampire lord on a zombie dragon with a ton of magic items at about 900 points. He took a block of skeletons that was over 100 strong, with the thought that no one could get victory points from it as it was too many to kill and his dragon was 'invulnerable'. He was playing VP denial and ran the table at one of our local tournaments... he also took 1 screaming skull catapult "Just for fun" but that was his whole list.

Tournament game finals, the guy shoots his SSC across the board, it deviates 10", lands on the vampire lords head and dragon... he wounds the vampire lord, no armor save, fails his ward and regen, does enough wounds to kill the vampire dead and the entire army immediately crumbles. (old school).

Good times.
Druchiishootlord
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Druchiishootlord »

Right after the new DE book came out I gave a dragon a try for the first time against Lizards. Well I run into the flank of a Saurus unit trying to get to their Slaan. I crush 9 Saurus. 1-1-2 on his break test.

Next turn I'm counter charged in the flank by a full unit of Kroxigor. Krox do 2 wounds to the Dragon. My Dragon and Lord eat 2 Krox. Lord takes a wound from the unit. Tied combat I lose by 1 due to musician and stick.

Takes all my effort to eat the last Krox. No other wounds I lose to musician and stick.

He counter charges into the flank of the dragonlod with his remaining 3 Krox, untouched. Does 2 more wounds to the dragon. I chew up all 3 Krox and he does no wounds back from the unit. I have a combat res of 10 he has 3...5-5-5 then a heart breaking 2-2-1. I catch and kill the unit. So I netted me a 4th Gen Slaan, a unit of 16 Saurus, and 2 Krox units.
"Like never before will the weaker race of men tremble before our might."

Lord Yeurl to his captain before a battle in the Old World.

R4V3N wrote:do not question eldacar.

his word is law.