Assassins in witches

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Rabidnid
Malekith's Best Friend

Assassins in witches

Post by Rabidnid »

Does an assassin that was hiding in a witch unit need to be depicted in bra, panties, fishnets and high heels?
"Luck is the residue of design"
Desert icon
Assassin

Post by Desert icon »

The Assassins and the Witches both worship Khaine, and they're both equally bloodthirsty, so I'm sure they could fit in nicely. Besides, in their drunken stupor, I'm pretty sure the Assassin won't have any trouble blending in.

Really, I don't think there would be much of a need to convert one since Assassins are supposed to be male anyway (unless the Temple has started training cross-dressing Assassins...?).
Minsc
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Minsc »

I think the OP was speaking about enemies recognizing an assassin amongst the witchelves from afar, and hence the assassin would need to..."fit it" (ergo wear a bra, fishnets, panties and high heels.)

This makes me wanna convert one of my Assassins :D
Kuanor
Black Guard

Post by Kuanor »

Assassin in bikini mail... ingenious idea!.. :p
The biggest problem with this conversion would be to make your opponent believe that this thing is thought to be an assa and not a DH.
Seriously, I think witches move that fast and wildly that the assa dos not have to do much to not be recognized pro afar.
Mictian
Shade

Post by Mictian »

Well if you start like this
What about shadowblade? he hides in enemy units.
He paints himself green, goes to the gym to work out and wears high heels and then calls himself an orc? :P
Or maybe he dresses himself up as santa and says he's a dwarf..
Svennh
Warrior

Post by Svennh »

What about shadowblade? he hides in enemy units.

Or goes on a hungerstrike to blend in with skeletons.
ImageImage
Layne
Arnold Layne
Arnold Layne

Post by Layne »

You underestimate our Assassins. If you want to convert an Assassin dressed as Witch Elf, you take a Witch Elf, and paint it. An Assassin pretending to be a Witch Elf looks exactly like a Witch Elf. An Assassin pretending to be an Orc looks exactly like an Orc. An Assassin pretending to be a teacup looks exactly like a teacup. And an Assassin pretending to be an eccentric Nobel Peace Prize winner who has a terminal disease will win an Oscar.
Layne
Global Moderator. Everything but the weather.

Caveat Numptor.

Karonath - WS6 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I3
Equipment: Bloodfeather, heavy armour, helm, Sea Dragon Cloak, rope x 2, month rations x 2
Inventory: longspear, 2 short swords, glaive, winter gear, shade cloak,
Mount: Dark Steed (Shiny), talisman of kurnous
Gold: 2294
Skills: Ambidexterity, Controlled Frenzy, Basic Ride, Drukh Kaganth
Class: Khainite
Sulla
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: Assassins in witches

Post by Sulla »

Rabidnid wrote:Does an assassin that was hiding in a witch unit need to be depicted in bra, panties, fishnets and high heels?

Heh, Mental image of a witch ripping off her bra and undies to reveal... a full black cloak and a dozen weapons... :?

All the enemies will be retching because they thought 'she' was the hottest of the witches too...
Oscar1492
Dark Rider

Post by Oscar1492 »

sulla wrote:Heh, Mental image of a witch ripping off her bra and undies to reveal... a full black cloak and a dozen weapons... :?

HAHA great mental image
If you ever need anything, please dont hesitate to ask someone else first.

Khel wrote: I mean come on. He had WS9 and they gave him a "Sword of Lame Anus Cheese"?

Mr Shadow wrote:In fact it's just like making love; down, left, turn 45 degrees and engage rotor
Sidorio
Assassin

Post by Sidorio »

sulla wrote:
Heh, Mental image of a witch ripping off her bra and undies to reveal... a full black cloak and a dozen weapons... :?

This made me laugh. Congratulations. First quote to go in my signiture.

Fear the elves in tights.
Vash’nir - WS5 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I3
Equipment: 2 asrai short swords, assassins dagger, silver dagger, modified repeater crossbow (20/20), hunting spear, Cloak of Dusk, full leather armour
Inventory: talisman of protection, talisman of night, smoke bombs x6, rope x2, healing balms x10, climbing axe x2, skinning knives, winter gear, Vikarh map, pouch of powder, 4 fire bombs
Mount: Dark Steed (Falken)
Gold: 2270
Skills: Stealth, Two Weapon Fighting, Basic Ride
Class: Shade
Arquinsiel
Shadowdancer

Post by Arquinsiel »

Mictian wrote:He paints himself green, goes to the gym to work out and wears high heels and then calls himself an orc? :P
Wait... what?
ImageImageImageImage
faerthurir wrote:Arq kicked me in the gyros.
Guardian112
Warrior

Post by Guardian112 »

So that he's tall enough, though there are better ways.
Duffman327
Executioner

Post by Duffman327 »

i think the better way of seeing it is that the assassin hides in shadow. if an enemy can see an assassin (thats unrevealed) from afar then the assassin isn't doing such a good job of hiding is he?
I am the Silent Wind of Doom... Whoosh!
Sadisticity
Executioner

Post by Sadisticity »

sulla wrote:
Rabidnid wrote:Does an assassin that was hiding in a witch unit need to be depicted in bra, panties, fishnets and high heels?

All the enemies will be retching because they thought 'she' was the hottest of the witches too...

That is technically impossible...

How can girls rip off their Bras and Panties to reveal Cloak and Weapons?! Obviously you have not seen girls strip before have you? LOL

Unfortunately, "she" have to dress like a Witch Elf. Considering the fact Elves are slender and hairless creature, I do not think Cross Dressing will be too much of a problem.

In addition, I believe Assassins do employ some Dark Magic to conceal themselves as well.
Sulla
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Sulla »

SaDiStIcItY wrote:
sulla wrote:Heh, Mental image of a witch ripping off her bra and undies to reveal... a full black cloak and a dozen weapons... :?

That is technically impossible...

How can girls rip off their Bras and Panties to reveal Cloak and Weapons?! Obviously you have not seen girls strip before have you? LOL

Bet'cha Monty Python could do it.

Here's hoping they discover a humour gene one day...
Last edited by Sulla on Tue May 05, 2009 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fletch395
Trainee Warrior

Post by Fletch395 »

Duffman327 wrote:i think the better way of seeing it is that the assassin hides in shadow. if an enemy can see an assassin (thats unrevealed) from afar then the assassin isn't doing such a good job of hiding is he?

The best place to hide is right infront of your opponent....

Or something like that. got it from Assassins Creed :)

There is a cloak which has magic woven into it (casts steed of shadows or something), prehaps thats the same kind of thing for hiding in other units? Like that cloak in LoTr that frodo and sam have which make an illusion?