Hellcannon destroyed!!

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Zenith
Noble

Hellcannon destroyed!!

Post by Zenith »

Dear druchii scum,

today i took the advise people on the forum told about how to deal with a hellcanon. the hellcanon marched forward, i was scared i didnt want to get the thing in combat with my corsairs.

" let the spewer rush forward towards the corsairs" Master Dinte said, more to himself, then to the knight champion who was riding next to him. The champion of the knights merely nodded. After all he was instructed to impale the spewer, should the dreaded daemon cannon reach the foot soldiers.

Master Dinte, confident as always, knew exactly what to do. He knew that the spewer would be lured to his corsairs, and then when the daemon cannon was close enough, he would sip from his potion he gained from the Witch Elves and charge the spewer head on! Even sacrificing himself in the process, if that was necessary.

This Dark elf Noble, was a patient dark elf, a true general. The knight champion looked to the Master, atop his even more patient and seemingly relaxed Pegasus. How strange it seemed, that his lizards were so at ease in the company of a warm blooded creature! Something magical he forced himself to think. It must be something magical..

The Master let his Pegasus spread wide his wing, not caring for the lizards that were among him, and charged the hellcanon, right in the flank, when it dwarven handlers least expected it. It came down hard, and two of the dwarven handlers got tossed away, not rising up. Their backbone most likely snapped from the sudden impact. The deamon spewer didn’t care, as if it had his own will. It just trashed at the foolish elf. Making hellish shrieks whenever it took another slash from the dark elf.

Finally a short time later, what seemed like ages to Dinte. The deamon spewer lay broken and tumbled to the ground. The noble was almost beaten by this thing, if it wasn’t for the his faithfull steed. He would have died. Maybe even sooner he thought, whilst padding a certain pendant he gained...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Master Dinte:
Heavy armour, sdc, great weapon, dark Pegasus.
Potion of foolhardiness, pendant of khealith

Thanks guys!
I would not dare to use this setup, before reading this build.
Last edited by Zenith on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tethlis
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Tethlis »

Killing a Hellcannon is always a good thing, and a Pegasus Master with Pendant is a great unit to do it with. Well played.
There is no escape from Chaos. It marks us all.

Zenith
Noble

Post by Zenith »

Ay, thanks.

It took him the master 6 combat phases. and he took 2 wounds as well.
I need to be looking out next time, not to let the master get charged in the flank by some support unit.
Phierlihy
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Phierlihy »

If your Master took two wounds, shouldn't he be dead?
Proud supporter of druchii.net
phierlihy@druchii.net
Persuader
Executioner

Post by Persuader »

He is on a pegi I presume
Zenith
Noble

Post by Zenith »

yes on a peg.

A pegasus gives our heroes a lot of benefits. less then our lords. because the pegasus cost is quite a lot. i dont feel a pegasus add more to a dreadlord then a dark steed.