the History of Lokhir Fellhart

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Madrid69
Trainee Warrior

the History of Lokhir Fellhart

Post by Madrid69 »

Does anyone know where I can find a little more info about him then in the 7th DE army book?

Don't think he came in the older books, and there's not really much about him in the new one. (want to use him in a game in the near future, and I'd like to make a fluff army around him).
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

He was only introduced in this edition and as far as I know all the available information is in the army book. The fact is that very few special characters have all that much written about them, we are rather fortunate to have so much on ours what with both Malekith and Malus getting whole books. Whatever their quality that is unusual for any characters actually in use. Unfortunately this does not extend to Lokhir.

P.S. this ought to be in Druchii history.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Hansleonard
Corsair

Post by Hansleonard »

Kouran also makes a few appearances in the Guardians of Ulthuan books. With Malekith.

Anyway. Just use whatever information you can find about the inhabitants of the black arks as a reference. That is lots of Corsairs and Repeater crossbows. and just build your army with those as core.