Possible glimpse into the future of the Dark elf army book?

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Nzdruchii
Slave (off the Altar)

Possible glimpse into the future of the Dark elf army book?

Post by Nzdruchii »

Hey fellow Druchii,

Just finished reading the lastest rumours on the new empire book. (have a read, first post - http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/s ... hp?t=19062)

Some good looking stuff in particular the Religion focus bringing back the majority of the things from the storm of chaos book. including Teutogen Guard! If this is true it got me thinking...

Could a new Dark elf book have a greater focus on both Khainites and the cults of slaanesh? With games workshops current dual plastics phase could we see a possible cauldron of Blood/ alter to Slaanesh? Witches of Khaine and devoted of slaanesh? Annointed character

Also something exciting is that with the empire already almost an all plastic range they are adding 4 possible 5 more kits!!! If these rumours prove true I can see a Dark eldar like transformation for our army being majority metal range and very popular!!!

So what do you guys think, possible of just wishful thinking?
Tmarichards
Noble

Post by Tmarichards »

I don't know about an Altar to Slaanesh, but I wouldn't be that surprised to see a dual kit of a Cauldron/giant suit of enchanted armour statue thing that gets briefly mentioned in the fluff in the big rulebook.

Plastic Black Guard would be awesome...
"he's got quite an arrogant british air about him that i used to think was really annoying but now it cracks me up.

"Tut, tut old lad! that's not how you play 'the Queen's' Warhammer!"
*takes sip of tea*"

Check out my Youtube bettle reports http://druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=68253
van Awful
Highborn

Post by van Awful »

Dark eldar transformation? meaning? i'am aboslutly clueless when it comes to 40k (and probably not just 40k but lets stay on topic)
Not to be nag, but t here allreay is a 8th ed. wishlisting thread.
A bit of slaanesh, even though probably wishfullthinking, wouldn't hurt. Really enjoyed the cult of slaanesh list. .R...My oponents not so much
Nec spe, nec metu

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
van Awful
Highborn

Post by van Awful »

Nec spe, nec metu

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
Nzdruchii
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Nzdruchii »

Sorry guys, better to have posted it in the wishlisting thread. Just on the dark eldar part, the new range is a complete overhaul of the rather old (11-12 years) plastics and metal kits! I just think as ours are getting towards that age we might see a similar redo!

Anyway ill repost this over in that thread and probably best this one is closed!