NEW 1000 POINTS LIST. COMMENTS PLEASE

Get critiqued on your latest army here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Zor the flayer
Slave on the Altar

NEW 1000 POINTS LIST. COMMENTS PLEASE

Post by Zor the flayer »

I have a decent amount of Dark Elf mini's (about 3000 points worth!), but i havn't played alot of games of fantasy 'cos most of my gaming buddies collect 40k. recently my best mate decided to collect High Elves (the traitor).
Ii worked out a 1000 point list that i think would do pretty well against most armies and would appreciate feddback on any changes that i should probably make. (bear in mind that i used whatever models in my collection.

the list is...

Master: HA, HW, Crimson Death. 109pt.

Sorceress: Level 1. 100pt.

20 Spearmen: Shield, Full Command. 155pt.

10 Corsairs: Full Command.125pt.

10 Crossbowmen: Shield, Musician. 115pt.

10 Crossbowmen: Full Command. 120pt.

5 Cold One Knights: Full Command. 175pt.

Reaper Bolt Thrower.100pt.

(If i go one or two points over that is OK, it's mainly friendly battles)
THANKS IN ADVANCE!
FLAYING, MORE ADDICTIVE THAN CRACK COCAINE THATS BEEN COVERED IN NICOTINE AND CAFFEINE AND DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE.
Mr. anderson
Dark Illusionist

Post by Mr. anderson »

Believe me - caps in the title won't give you more comments. All you might get is a pm from a mod. And a comment in your post saying that caps in the title are unnecessary.

I think that the corsairs really do not need a full command at all. They are run down too easily to justify the +1 CR you get from the standard. Champion (if at all) and a muso should do fine. Same goes for the Crossbowmen - they may have some use for a champion and a muso, but the standard is really more of a benefit to your opponent than it is to you.

Dropping those options should give you enough points to get a level2 upgrade for your sorceress so she actually is of some use. At least you could get her a scroll or something so that your magical defence is more than just 3 DD and nothing else.

HUZZAH!
When I think of something witty, I shall put it here.
Zor the flayer
Slave on the Altar

Post by Zor the flayer »

thanks Mr. Anderson.
will probs do that.
(sorry about the caps)
FLAYING, MORE ADDICTIVE THAN CRACK COCAINE THATS BEEN COVERED IN NICOTINE AND CAFFEINE AND DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE.