Some things are better in twos...

Get critiqued on your latest army here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Kfpm
Executioner

Some things are better in twos...

Post by Kfpm »

For example, Guitar solos. Hot twins. Hydras.

Birthday is coming up, and so once again I must spend inordinate amounts of money on small toy soldiers :) .

This time the bloodlust has taken over and i've decided to try a Khaine theme at 2000pts. I drafted a few lists and passed them around the locals and this one seemed to be popular, so I submit it unto most holy of shrines for your perusal.

- 2 x Death Hags with cauldrons.
- Master on peggy, with the ring and the 1+ armor of darkness.
- A death hag BSB with the rune, ASF banner.

- 2 x 10 crossbowmen.
- 5 DR with crossbow.
- 2 x 5 harpies.

- 13 Executioners, with a champion and the AP banner.
- 14 Executioners, with a champ and a battle banner.

- War Hydra.
- 2 x Bolt throwers.

Well, the general idea was to have an army that was less "I'm going to go over to you and use my speed" and more "You come to me and get slapped." In general it's a static-ish army with some good warmachine hunting capability. Of course, it lacks serious Magic def but it does have terror, troops and shooting. The execs will make up the centre, the crossbowmen will protect the flanks and the cauldrons, and the Hydra will generally be around to so terror and fire among the enemy. (I.e. If they are shooting at the Hydra, they aren't shooting at my expensive executioner units.)

So, your thoughts? Feel free to bash this list as hard as you want. As Silas will tell you, I love a good bashing. :)

Peace (and war),
KFPM.
Of course in this place every exit is also an entrance! Giggity gig gig ga-goo!