2250 list - somewhat experimental

Get critiqued on your latest army here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Ebonyphoenix
Noble

2250 list - somewhat experimental

Post by Ebonyphoenix »

Current list I am working on, trying to avoid a lot of the stereotypical Dark Elf elements (no double hydra, no PoK melee character, no ASF-flagged Black Guard, and limited avoidance elements). Any critiques and comments would be appreciated.

This is in a way a testing ground of sorts. Due to the discussions on the “Golfer”, I’m going a step further and testing the Lv4 version of a scroll-caddy in two-configurations; with the Staff of Sorcery, and 2 scrolls, or with the Tome, PoK, and 2 scrolls. The first one had some nice success against both WoC and Skaven, so now I’m trying the second.
Second, I’m working on the flanking forces of Dark Riders. The 9 strong medium cav(shielded) with a fear causing BSB worked wonders, so I’m trying to pare it down to conserve points. Hence the 6 strong with just full command.

Without further ado, the list is as follows…

Supreme Sorceress - 360
-Tome of Furion, Pendant of Khaeleth, Dispell Scroll, Dispell Scroll
Death Hag - 200
-Cauldron of Blood
Master - 128
-Heavy Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Enchanted Shield, Whip of Agony
Master - 158
-Armour of Darkness, Ring of Hotek, Lance, Great Weapon, Cold One Chariot

Assassin - 171
-Additional Hand Weapon, Rune of Khaine, Rending Stars, Cloak of Twilight

6 Dark Riders - 137
-Full Command
5 Dark Riders - 117
-Crossbows, Musician
5 Harpies - 55
5 Harpies - 55
10 Corsairs - 105
-Handbows, Musician
10 Crossbowmen - 115
-Shields, Musician

14 Black Guard - 267
-Full Command, Banner of Murder, Crimson Death

War Hydra - 175
2 Reaper Bolt Throwers - 200

Total - 2243

Currently, the RoH Master will sit as flank support for the Black Guards, while the Hydra and crossbow-less Dark Riders will run harassment.
"Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketchup"

My motto: Whether I win, lose, or draw the game; I win as long as my opponent has pulled their hair out by the end of the game. :twisted:

Honoring Khaine since March 2003.