I like to live dangerously 2k list

Get critiqued on your latest army here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Azironlegion
Slave (off the Altar)

I like to live dangerously 2k list

Post by Azironlegion »

Hey guys, just wanted to get your input on this list I came up with. Im playin a game tomorrow against my buddies Vampire Counts. Lots of skellies, some ghouls, blood knights with a mounted lvl 3 vamp lord, a necromancer, a lvl 2 vampire, corpse cart and a terrorgheist. I also know hes taking the lore of Vampires and the lore of Death.

Sup. Sorceress - lv4 (Life), Cloak of Twilight (i thought about the lore of light because of my opponent but im not sure)
Sup. Sorceress - lv3 (Dark Magic) Tome of Furion

Death Hag - Cauldron, BsB, Rune of Khaine (goes with witches)
Assassin - AhW, Manbane, OTS (runs with corsairs or Executioners for character killing)

10x Corsairs - AhW, Musician, Standard, Reaver
10x Dark Shards -Shields, musician
18x Witch Elves - Hag, Musician, Standard

5x Cold one Knights - Dread knight, Musician, Standard
10x Executioners - Razor Standard
Reaper Bolt Thrower

5x Doomfire warlocks - Master of Warlocks

My ideas would be to have the Lv4 Sorc buffing units and casting dwellers when opportunity arises. the lvl 3 and warlocks would sow some discord. The DarkShards and Reaper would first focus on the terrorgheist then work on targets of interest. The core would move and flank as permitted with the Knights offering flank support. Which ever unit has the assassin (probably the executioners) would seek out his unit with his General. ASF and rerolls are gonna be abundant for me but Im thinking if I can get the terrorgheist and bloodknights off the table then I should be able to mop everything else up.
"Fail in this, Sorceress, and your soul...is forfeit!"