9.5 Swedish comp list for upcoming tournaments

Get critiqued on your latest army here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

dreadlord7476
Cold One Knight

9.5 Swedish comp list for upcoming tournaments

Post by dreadlord7476 »

This is my new Swedish comp list I've been thinking of running I was hoping to get some thoughts and creative criticism
If my math is correct comes out to be a 9.5, I'm going to be use it in the couple tournaments that are 8 / 14 field

Dreadlord: Ogre Blade; Black Amulet; Heavy Armour; Sea Dragon Cloak; Shield; Dark Pegasus 307
This Guy is for challenging and overall peg character goodness

Supreme Sorceress: Power Stone; Level 4 Wizard; Lore of Light/metal 240
I like a L4 of metal normally but I want to try light out so she'll probably be saying in the corsairs and I'll play around with the lore

Master: Armour of Destiny; Lance; Sea Dragon Cloak; Shield; Dark Pegasus 184
Peg goodness played with these guys a lot everything is good to go
Master: Charmed Shield; Talisman of Preservation; Heavy Armour; Lance; Sea Dragon Cloak; Shield; Dark Pegasus 188

Master: Enchanted Shield; Sword of Might; Luckstone; Heavy Armour; Sea Dragon Cloak; Battle Standard Bearer 135
I normally give this guy the oger blade but since it's being used I just give him the sword of might, I don't think the Dawn stone is really worth it,

28 Black Ark Corsairs: Reaver; Musician; Standard Bearer (Banner of Swiftness) 353
For the comp and the price I like corsairs for the armor and attacks and it's a good bunker for the shrine and BSB

6 Dark Riders: Repeater Crossbow; Shield; Musician; Standard Bearer 140
6 Dark Riders: Repeater Crossbow; Shield; Musician; Standard Bearer 140
Good for objectives and overall broad control and or staple of most of my list

Reaper Bolt Thrower 70
Reaper Bolt Thrower 70
Shooty goodness

5 Harpies 75
Chaff

War Hydra: Fiery Breath 180
The hydra is kind a swing or a miss but with the target saturation of the pegs We'll see

6 Doomfire Warlocks 150
Bit of a hit but with no L2 they give the support that is needed and at the end of the day are still warlocks

Bloodwrack Shrine 175
Tried it in at a tournament and liked it so good piece for the corsairs and give them a lot of tactical options.

Bloodwrack Medusa 90
chaff and a Mage killer

2,497 points
Twitter @dreadlord7476

the dead savoir nothing, revenge is a dish for the living

kailleth blackthorn Group 38
Warrior
ws5 s4 t3 d3 i4
2long swords, light armour, sheld