3000 Point Eternity King Chariot List

Get critiqued on your latest army here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Wrathbaby
Dark Rider

3000 Point Eternity King Chariot List

Post by Wrathbaby »

So with the advent of the end times, which I've largely missed out on due to university draining all of my life energy, I've decided to update my chariot list. Now it comes with lions!

Lords:
Dreadlord, full mundane armour, Giant Blade, OTS, Dawnstone
Loremaster of Hoeth, Dispel Scroll, Enchanted Shield, Sword of Might, ToP
Heroes:
Death Hag BSB, Cry of War, CoB
Core:
15 Silver Helms, FC, Shields
18 Glade Guard, poison shots
5 Glade Riders, poison shots
Special:
2 Cold One Chariots
2 Lion Chariots
20 Black Guard
20 White Lions
Rare:
Kharibdyss

CoB goes with the lions, loremaster with the blackguard. From what I could find regarding the magic rules, spells can be cast multiple times and my loremaster would have 56 spells. Blackguard benefit greatly from buffs and the models are awesome.

I do feel uneasy about the list though, feedback is appreciated. Maybe someone can see what I'm missing :)
"When it comes to besting the enemy, there's no such thing as 'overkill.'" - Good ol' Master Bronk

Also here's a PLOG: http://www.druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=76272
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: 3000 Point Eternity King Chariot List

Post by Calisson »

Wrathbaby wrote:From what I could find regarding the magic rules, spells can be cast multiple times and my loremaster would have 56 spells.
Multiple times indeed, until you fail to meet the casting value then the spell can no longer be cast (even by another wizard) - note that many people house rule that dispelling prevents to re-cast as well; not RAW but they feel it balances out better.
Loremaster gets (6+sig)*8 = 56 spells, plus ET:K superspells (1 per Lore), plus ET:K fulcrum spell, for a total of 65 spells.
EDIT:
Sorry, I was wrong :oops: . Superspells are only available for Lvl3 and higher.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Wrathbaby
Dark Rider

Re: 3000 Point Eternity King Chariot List

Post by Wrathbaby »

Oh wow I'd forgotten about the ET spells. That's fun. I've noticed that the army is very light on fast cavalry and that might be a problem. Not sure where I want to take the points from in order to remedy it though. Nor am I sure how to remedy it. I know dark riders are better than ellyrian reavers for their 4+ and rxb, but I think in order to conserve points I would probably take them naked, which means I may as well take the reavers. Also I already own a lot of reavers whereas I own 0 dark riders...
"When it comes to besting the enemy, there's no such thing as 'overkill.'" - Good ol' Master Bronk

Also here's a PLOG: http://www.druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=76272