Medusa list 2400

Get critiqued on your latest army here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Lord Drakon
Malekith's Best Friend

Medusa list 2400

Post by Lord Drakon »

Hi, I was thinking about a Medusa list, getting as much Medusa's as possible and giving all the bleakswords Medusa shields (those CoK shields) while converting the Hags + Sorceresses. Idea of the list is to be heavy magic based (Shadow and Dark) which can both lower I. It can also play with enemy psychology as all cause fear or terror and shrines lower enemy LD + -3LD for tests.

Two anvils of 20 bleakswords both with a Shrine and LVL 4 and death hag with cry of war. Peg master, 2 dark riders and 2 medusa for chaff and 4 RBT for shooting.

What do you think ?

Lords
Supreme Sorceress, LVL 4, Shadow, Sacrificial Dagger, Talisman of Endurannce, ironcurse icon 280
Supreme Sorceress, LVL 4, Dark, Dispell Scroll, dragonbane gem 250

Heroes
Peg Master, CoT 188
Hag, cry of war 100
Hag, cry of war, BSB, razor standard 170

Core
20 bleakswords, full command, flaming banner 220
20 bleakswords, full command, 210
5 dark riders, shields 85
5 dark riders, shields 85

Special

4 RBT

Rare

Medusa
Medusa
Bloodwrack Shrine
Bloodwrack Shrine
marcopollo
Assassin

Re: Medusa list 2400

Post by marcopollo »

Can you fit the mask of EEE on one of the sorceress.

I like the fluff with the shields, but I think that corsairs would do better than bleakswords. Atleast one significant mindrazor threat is important to help you get your sneaky ld bomb magic and I hexes off.

Personally, I think you will win more with the ld bomb than the medusa gaze. And so I would take lv 2 shadow and lv4 death. Or lv 2 dark (tome) and lv 4 death.

Have you calculated the sweedish comp on that?