2500 list for tournament in june

Get critiqued on your latest army here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Bpack91
Warrior

2500 list for tournament in june

Post by Bpack91 »

Supreme sorc 345
4, twilight, scroll, dark peg (death)

Sorc 150
2, tome of furion, steed (dark)

Master. 211
Dark peg, ha, sdc, charmed shield, talisman of preservation, lance, bsb

Master 184
Dark peg, sdc, shield, armor of destiny

Dark rider x10. 220
Shield, xbow, stand, music

Dark rider x10. 220
Shield, xbow, stand, music

Dark shards x14 198
Standard, music, flame banner

Harpies x5 75
Harpies x5 75

Bolt thrower 70
Blot thrower 70
Bolt thrower 70
Bolt thrower 70

Shades x5 90

Warlocks x5 125

Kharibdiss 160
Kharibdiss 160
Last edited by Bpack91 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bpack91
Warrior

Re: 2500 list for tournament in june

Post by Bpack91 »

Let me know what u guys think
Mikael.k
Black Guard

Post by Mikael.k »

Looks pretty hardcore, but surely there are better choices than the two kharybdysses? :) Warlocks/execs/witches for instance.

Oh, and that second peghero deffinetly needs a better weapon than just a hand weapon :D
Bpack91
Warrior

Post by Bpack91 »

the 2nd peg hero has a lance i was typing it out on my phone and must have missed it. and the 2 Kharibdiss i am useing for a high str monster. to ether take the shooting for a turn so the rest of my stuff can get where they need to be or they are also nice for a terror check here or there when i get off shroud.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Strange list.
Very evasive except most shooty stuff.
You rely on a heavy use of magic and combo-charges by very mobile units with little standing power.
Better think ahead of time about how you are going to use it.
I highly suspect you wish to try the Ld bomb.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
marcopollo
Assassin

Post by marcopollo »

I would scrap the Dark shards for more DR. Space out your reapers more than 6" apart so that they don't panic each other. I don't particularly like the lv 2 set up. A 2nd warlock unit would be better. Or if you are allowed special characters, take Morathi and a lv 2 of death with a scroll and run them close together so that you can get 2x ld 10 spirit leeches per magic phase. He might be able to stop one of them, but not both. Your warlocks will help with the damage output of the reapers, but so would a well placed withering from a shadow sorceress.
Bpack91
Warrior

Post by Bpack91 »

ya i have play a few games with it so far i have tabled a scaven army, had a 1,200 point win over dwarfs and had a 400 point loss to O&G

@marcopollo ill have to get that a try they have been doing well for me in the few games i have played but then again i can see how they would be worthless in some points
Ajattaro
Executioner

Post by Ajattaro »

Really hardcore indeed! That Dark sorceress is a bit useless, since you have a lot of magic and really good magic options. She offers certainly good combos, but you dont have enough dice to use your magic to full effect. Another unit of warlocks would be much better choice, and they would make this list utterly brutal.

Kharibdysses die easy, but they certainly help this list. Doubling up is smart in my mind so you can deluvar atleast another.

Idea about Morathi and lvl2 Death is good too. Is this tournament no-comp? I see you prepared to some nasty lists.
Bpack91
Warrior

Post by Bpack91 »

I played another game vs woc last night and won by 1,700.

I understand what you mean @ajattaro about the dark wiz alot of times she is nice to have for the power of darkness spell that almost everyone let's go not knowing that it gives the unit +1 str so on the charge I have a dark rider unit with as and str 5.

Yes my main caster is the death cast but the thing is if I get that going for me I'll be getting dice back via the death lore attribute.