Attackers Victorious on Eastern Causeway!

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Vorthain
Noble

Attackers Victorious on Eastern Causeway!

Post by Vorthain »

In the Battle Bunker Bash at Glen Burnie, MD, USA, the Attackers were victorious! Playing Druchii, I was one of the only ones to get a unit to the walls (which was Corsairs with an Assassin) and my Highborn was the first to enter the city on my side. He is killing inept soldiers sleeping and drinking as we speak. It was a glorious victory (considering the day before Defenders were whooping the Attackers). The end tally was 22000 for the Attackers and 16000 for the Defenders. Both Archaon and Valten died, but Deathmaster Skitch caused havoc on the wall and Grimgor destroyed some Asur. All in all, an awesome battle.
Last edited by Vorthain on Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
a dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords at dawn
Malagoth
Trainee Warrior

Post by Malagoth »

URRAH!!!! See what happens when all the forces of darkness work TOGETHER instead of fighting eachother??? :shock: Too bad so many damned Orcs and certain DE players kept fighting against Chaos through the whole campaign! :x

Malagoth
'Only an idiot would fight a war on two fronts. Only the heir to the throne of the Kingdom of Idiots would fight a war on twelve fronts!'
-Londo Malari-Centauri Ambassador to Babylon 5
Vorthain
Noble

Post by Vorthain »

Its funny you use those examples. On the evil side, there were (from left to right): Beasts, Vamire Counts, Skaven, Chaos, Dark Elves, Skaven, Chaos, Orcs, Dark Elves (me!) , and Orcs. It worked in perfect harmony (except for the orcs hiding behind my Druchii; I wasn't too keen on that!
Last edited by Vorthain on Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords at dawn
Darkspear
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Darkspear »

well we may have won a big battle but we still lose the war rite? at least the chaos dudes are....
In my land, everyone calls me the darkspear. The most famous spearmen commander of all.