Congrats from your Lizardmen opponents

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Philleehellphia
Assassin

Congrats from your Lizardmen opponents

Post by Philleehellphia »

Hello druchii,

As much as there has been nothing but complete rivalry and harsh words between Druchii and TPV2, i have to say that it's been great battling all you DE players. I'm surprised that we're somehow winning by 0.7% when you guys were beating us by 2%. With the fact that you were at a 3% disadvantage, i guess that you did good. Ah well anything may happen in less than a day.

Now, I don't suppose that u could return those trinkits that u "burrowed" :twisted: :roll:
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Reading ancient books to learn, so I can bring the Apocolypse sooner.

Post by Ragnarok »

No bloody way, If you have some of them left we would be glad to 'restore' them to their original state.
http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?t=11002 Look at this and fight for Malekith.
Alkkrision
Daemon Prince

Post by Alkkrision »

Hmm, fancy coming to Naggaroth on a day trip friend, I'll show you my Dragon and my Draich of Dark Power, you know, as your head falls off and Flamewing (dragon) eats everything else. :twisted:.
Soteks chosen_
Warrior

Post by Soteks chosen_ »

Not if you made it back from Lustria in one piece Alkkrision...
Next time you turn your back on Lustria and flee you will... lets just say dont do it again.

Oh, and you can keep the beads you stole. We use 'em as marbles.
For the Light !
For the Old Ones !!
Lord bob
Beastmaster
Location: I am a pigherder (-One who herds pigs)I live nowhere

Post by Lord bob »

philleehellphia where are you getting that stiatistic? The SoC site doesn't show decimals, how do you know you are ahead by 0.7%?

Apart from that, I agree totally with you, it's been great having a close campaign, I couldn't ask for better.

As for the magic items, I seem to remember that is was clearly stated we wouldn't get any new ones. So why bother arguing about them?
Strike fast, strike well, strike hard, but above all strike where it hurts.

Remember, it's better to be pissed off, that to be pissed on
Sneaky
Daemon Prince

Post by Sneaky »

We respect you guys as opponents and it has indeed been fun fighting you. But we're keeping the trinkets.

We're Dark Elves.
Goodbye.
Helspanth
Slave on the Altar

Post by Helspanth »

Well I am also a lizard player and I give well deserved congratulations to you guys.
It has been a fun and hard campaign very much unlike the main one!
So see you on the next invasion! :twisted:

@Lord Bob
On the uk site if you select view source with your browser you get the decimals.
<td width=50.6024872736645% bgcolor="#33CC99">&nbsp;</td>

<td width=49.3975127263355% bgcolor="#CC3366">&nbsp;</td>

We are the first line.
Pariah mk.231
Noble
Location: The Eastern Steppe, assaulting the Great Bastion of Cathay ... well, Australia actually.

Post by Pariah mk.231 »

Hehehe, you guys wasted your time in Lustria, only good thing to get from there is cold ones, and even they're stupid. :D

Marlus was defending his home in the Badlands, and is still holding onto his new city.
And Jaevyl Tre'loren of my wood elves had a great time killing beastmen.

But Lustria? Not even gonna waste my time there. :D
Formerly Marlus Chi Kai

In all ov da 'ole Orky race, der ar too kindz ov ladz an' only too. Der'z da one stayin' put in 'is propa place, an' da one wiv 'is foot in da uvver one'z face.
- Gurgit Trollpuncha
Gijoe
Dark Rider

Post by Gijoe »

Heehee, been having ding-dong battles against the lizzies as well :D , durn tough opponents which have to be respected ( mutter mumble saurus veterans mutter slanns murmur skinks mutter temple guard harumph salamanders ad infinitum :roll: ) - I'm just glad to say 90% of my battles have been against them and I'm happy I've won 90% of those clashes ( hooray for CoKs!! :mrgreen: ).... I'm just happy to get out of Lustria what with all humidity, heat and lack of slaves to be had. But when she-who-must-be-obeyed says "Go sack Lustria!", you have to listen! I've been having more fun in this campaign then the 40K - just hate the inconsequential movement of the campaign bar ... ( it's a conspiracy!!! After all, can't have the face of fantasy changing too radically - there's other races to develop and fed into the $$$ grinder of GW! ;) ). And that's my two slaves worth... :twisted:
The death wail of our hated kin is music to my ears, the strife and misery we inflict is our purpose of. All hail Malekith!
Heh
Noble
Location: TRYING to finish painting all the minis that I have....

Post by Heh »

think our sub-campaign is the most exciting and closely fought one...GW should reward both races if u ask me...but he should reward dark elves more haha....
Quendi
Corsair

Post by Quendi »

I haven't fought a battle in Lustria,because no lizzies here,but High Executioner Lord Quendi Avari won all his battles against the pathetic empire and his allies in the Old World. !lol!
Our foes will be sorry now,the Black Guard is here.
Lewton
Cold One Knight

Post by Lewton »

I'm glad it's been such a close fought campaign in Lustria, well done to both sides. I opted out of it all together since I play both druchii and lizzies I wanted both to do well so I took my Empire and beat the **** out of chaos because all Tzeentch armies are the cheesiest thing I encounter.
Sentence in recent TV guide, "Bound to appeal to teenage boys of all ages and both sexes." ?!?!

All you druchii who, like me, have a long beard in the closet, get yourselves over to:
www.freewebs.com/karakeightpeaks
Sha'a'alaar
The Ancient One
Location: Not eating a bacon sandwich, near Brighton, Britain

Re: Congrats from your Lizardmen opponents

Post by Sha'a'alaar »

@philleehellphia

And our respect to a worthy foe.

Sha'a'alaar
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

Thanks dude, hope you saw my similar thread at TVP2. Glad to have fought you guys to a standstill.
Celius
Cold One Knight

Post by Celius »

y do all u guys talk as tho games workshop make the rules etc. they just sell em!
Finally; someone's put the 7th Edition Dark Elf book up for download: Here!
Grab it while you can!
Nekroskop
Highborn

Post by Nekroskop »

Yup, has been great, even though my Lizzie opponents handed my handsome behind to me too often! And Mengil arrived too late in Lustria, darn :)
I waste him with my boltthrower!
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

With the Druchii.net online campaign starting in a month, you'll see the lizards back again to fight against those darn cultists with Khainite druchii as allies! This time the invasion is the other way...
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Thee forsaken one
Forsaken Master of Fallen Gods

Post by Thee forsaken one »

langmann wrote:With the Druchii.net online campaign starting in a month, you'll see the lizards back again to fight against those darn cultists with Khainite druchii as allies! This time the invasion is the other way...

What is this you're talking about? It sounds interesting.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Thee Forsaken One wrote:
langmann wrote:With the Druchii.net online campaign starting in a month, you'll see the lizards back again to fight against those darn cultists with Khainite druchii as allies! This time the invasion is the other way...

What is this you're talking about? It sounds interesting.

www.druchiicampaign.net
Helspanth
Slave on the Altar

Post by Helspanth »

OMG. :shock:
Pretty awesome if you ask me!
Are lizards actually accepted?
Congratulations guys,that shows true organisation!
Darkprincess
Chosen Babe of Slaanesh

Post by Darkprincess »

All the time I am fighting either the foul lizards or the Khainist infidels - Soon I will have to face both at once...

This is going to be interesting :twisted:

Seriously though, the SoC Lustrian campaign was a good fight, with both sides pretty much neck and neck all the way. A hard fought campaign indeed.

*wipes the frogspawn off her boots*
The Dark Princess
High Priestess of the Cult Of Pleasure

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nighmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Let's face it dp, you and your weird cult don't stand a chance when the godless Black Guard force shows up ;).
Slickster
Beastmaster

Post by Slickster »

its been a harsh fight and am proud to be on the winning side!

ive onlywon one battle but i only played one so its good, right?

sory we kicked your but philleehellphia!

L.S.
Woman;
"Can't live with them, can't have hetero sex without them."
Philleehellphia
Assassin

Post by Philleehellphia »

lord slick wrote:its been a harsh fight and am proud to be on the winning side!

ive onlywon one battle but i only played one so its good, right?

sory we kicked your but philleehellphia!

L.S.

Harsh fight indeed. I'm just glad it's over and that I don't have to go and find anymore DE opponents!!!! One thing is for sure though, Gav better not make the next darn campaign fluff-wise, for I want to fight for something real and good.

edit-And yes, LIZARDMEN did WIN by .6%
IF you go here: http://stormofchaos.uk.games-workshop.com/warroom/subcampaigns/lustria.htm
and then right-click, view source, you shall see this:
<td width=50.6024872736645% bgcolor="#33CC99">&nbsp;</td>
<td width=49.3975127263355% bgcolor="#CC3366">&nbsp;</td>
and if you don't believe me, go see for yourself! :lol:
Darkspear
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Darkspear »

i am rather exhausted myself fighting all the lizzies during the campaign. not to forget the extra stress involved as the battles were registered. seriously after fighting so much lizzies, i realise that the lizzies r quite a versatile and fun army similar to DE. my opponents always has some tricks...especially combining the different marks and units for a devastating effect. the onli thing that stop me from playing lizzies now is that there is a sudden surge in lizzie players(that's y my victories onli start to appear towards the end of the campaign...)

i am quite exhausted both physically and fluffwise to carry on with the druchii.net campaign...2 months of juggling between endless gaming + real life commitments. fluff wise my general is going to the badlands for a holiday...perhaps spying on the new orge kingdoms that were seem looming from the east ;)
In my land, everyone calls me the darkspear. The most famous spearmen commander of all.