Logo
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:41 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Can't beat the hordes - try this...the birth of MSU 
Slave on the Altar

You bet John!.....the daemons are fun but a little too much white knuckle for me!...all that popping.....I mainly use the Azazel I got off you as a Daemon Prince or an exalted, in his guise as Dameon Prince the record for his popping is first turn charging a unit of dark riders and losing combat by 1 then i rolleed 11 :roll: .....have skewed my Slaaneshi force into a beastman one with daemons support.....the colour scheme you had has been easy enough to incorporate, although my standard of paitning isnt as good as yours mate........purple is good!.....got a unit of the new mounted daemonettes and they are gorgeous models!.....we shall have to compare notes ona dwarf MSU as I too have been working on it.......thunderers and great axes are the go i think!......looking forward to catching up at dogcon

Morgrim

Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:37 am
Report this post
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

In response to something Mal' pointed out in another thread this topic is getting far to big now so I am locking it off for further comments.

When I get some time I will go through it and edit it into a more reader friendly version.

Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:25 pm
Report this post
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11