Can't beat the hordes - try this...the birth of MSU

Where the great threads of Druchii.net are kept

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Morgrim
Slave on the Altar

Post by Morgrim »

You bet John!.....the daemons are fun but a little too much white knuckle for me!...all that popping.....I mainly use the Azazel I got off you as a Daemon Prince or an exalted, in his guise as Dameon Prince the record for his popping is first turn charging a unit of dark riders and losing combat by 1 then i rolleed 11 :roll: .....have skewed my Slaaneshi force into a beastman one with daemons support.....the colour scheme you had has been easy enough to incorporate, although my standard of paitning isnt as good as yours mate........purple is good!.....got a unit of the new mounted daemonettes and they are gorgeous models!.....we shall have to compare notes ona dwarf MSU as I too have been working on it.......thunderers and great axes are the go i think!......looking forward to catching up at dogcon
cheers

Morgrim
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

In response to something Mal' pointed out in another thread this topic is getting far to big now so I am locking it off for further comments.

When I get some time I will go through it and edit it into a more reader friendly version.