Civil War scenarios

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Dark harlequin
Highborn

Post by Dark harlequin »

Maybe we do it like the landing on albion?

Didn't we have some kind of landing scenario, already? Or was this a skirmish? I'm talking about the one we chatted on MSN a couple of weeks ago. I remember you had a map already for this.
We could modify this to get a full battle.
It's a conspiracy...
Anaryin
Lord of the 7th Convent

Post by Anaryin »

I had it for a first landing of the CoP. But we could change it :) I think I still have the map around here somewhere :)

However, we need to revamp it. The original one was to be a "raid" of the ToK to the landing CoP. This one is just a slaying of some patrols IMO. I'd say we do one for VC's and other for TK's. Basically, the characters change.. what do you think?
Dark harlequin
Highborn

Post by Dark harlequin »

Ok, so we need a scenario that allows the undead to build a beachhead. I think, this is necessary for TK only, since vampires have other possibilities, although we could allow it for any army that wants a beachhead.

So, defenders would be Druchii (any kind) and possible allies.
Or should we let only Druchii defend?

What about some D-Day scenario? (no skirmish, please)
It's a conspiracy...
Bleys
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Bleys »

Question question. Who is working on these? I'd be willing to work up something in the way of a scenario, but I don't want to jump in if someone is already on it, or if there are already enough people working on the tasks.

Maybe we need a thread that just has an entry for each current active task, a note on whether it's "full" and anything else that's pertinent that someone who isn't necessarily working on it could look at and determine what's going on with it :D
Currently Listening To: In Flames
Dark harlequin
Highborn

Post by Dark harlequin »

The civil war scenarios are "open development".
Just bring your scenario up here and I'll open a thread for it.
It's a conspiracy...
Anaryin
Lord of the 7th Convent

Post by Anaryin »

Maybe we need a thread that just has an entry for each current active task, a note on whether it's "full" and anything else that's pertinent that someone who isn't necessarily working on it could look at and determine what's going on with it Very Happy
Nice idea :)

As for the scenario, yes, something like the D day, a large scale battle, an invasion :D
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

So a massive ship invasion, with many skellies and/or zombies and their cadavrous leaders? Sounds ok to me, but with such a large invasion, there must be a leader of all this to organise this, wouldn't there?
Anaryin
Lord of the 7th Convent

Post by Anaryin »

Well, the invasion, so to speak, would be controlled by Harkon from the Vampire side and the leader of the TK's in the TK side. I say we make a 2000+ battle (can be played with 2000 or more points EACH side) with this characteristics and refelcting this so called "invasion"
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Hmm...The 2 Undead sides are cooperating then? You don't see that every day...

I remember the name Harkon, but I don't know exactly he is?

With each side, does that mean each race or the VC/TK vs the Druchii/lizzies/asur/whoever each 2k?

And who will be the TK leader?
Anaryin
Lord of the 7th Convent

Post by Anaryin »

They are not cooperating. They are two different forces. The scenario may be used for both. This is a big maybe. We can build a scenario like this and then wait for the fluff so we say who can play it.

As for Harkon, Luthor Harkon is the VC character of the Lustrian Campaign. Search the Lizzies's site on GW for more info.

As for races, I'd say only VC/TK versus Dark Elves because they are the ones protecting their borders.

The TK leader? Myself, I don't know...