Druchii Net Campaign : Q&A

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Yes. As long as the pop3 thingy is active and functional. I.e. If you or the admin of the computer (network) you're on hasn't screwed with e-mail settings, you're ok.

- Nag
General kala
Blasphemer and Heretic
Blasphemer and Heretic
Location: Sowing the seeds of evil in the hills of Austin, TX

Post by General kala »

So, is Arnheim in play right now or do we have to wear them down at Wrath Gate first? I wanted to do an end run around the Asur field troops and hammer the city a little, but I haven't seen the Arnheim percentage bars change. I wanted to check before I set up a scenario with one of my HE opponents. Is it locked or has nobody just had the cajones to hit it yet?
Because anyone vicious enough to shoot down her own battlecruiser because there might be a traitor at the helm deserves to have a Druchii namesake.
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Arnhelm is not yet in play - the Wrath Gate must be taken first.

J
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

The percentages bars' updates occur once every day, so wait about 24 hours to see if your battle has been registered.

- Nag
Goblintinker
Slave on the Altar

Post by Goblintinker »

A couple of questions:

1. Is there any way to find out how individual armies are doing (or have done) in certain battlefields?

2. Will there be any part for the Lizardmen in this campaign now that the Southern Reaches has been closed?

3. Fluff: Have the Temple (the victorius faction in the Southern Reaches) managed to get ahold of any of the Lizardmen treasures? They don't deserve 'em!
Wood Elves are the rednecks of the Warhammer world. They shoot you if you wander onto their property!

FOR HASHUT!
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

1. Nope

2. Nope.

3. I do not know, but I don't think so. Wait for one of the CMs to answer that one.

- Nag